Lollapalooza Paris 2018

AAlex

15 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

Is there any sort of payment system at the fest or do they take cash/card? Trying to work out how much money to take with me but if they don't do cash then not much point getting loads changed.

We are still waiting for more info about that but last year they had a cashless system and they still show that on the map that they posted on their website. https://www.lollaparis.com/en/plan/

Is anyone else having problems registering for the Lollapalooza Paris cashless system? https://www.lollaparis.com/en/cashless/

When trying to enter my barcode number (bottom-right hand corner of my ticket) it says it's invalid. I bought the ticket through Festicket who are Lolla partners.

When trying to use the Lyf app it says the verification link has expired, despite receiving it seconds before. Anyone have any problems with this last year?

Any help much appreciated!

11 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Is anyone else having problems registering for the Lollapalooza Paris cashless system? https://www.lollaparis.com/en/cashless/

When trying to enter my barcode number (bottom-right hand corner of my ticket) it says it's invalid. I bought the ticket through Festicket who are Lolla partners.

When trying to use the Lyf app it says the verification link has expired, despite receiving it seconds before. Anyone have any problems with this last year?

Any help much appreciated!

I bought my tickets from ticketmaster and just tried logging in through the website. The system allowed the barcode of my ticket. Can you check if you are entering the barcode that is on the pink rectangle area? It is both written vertically on the left and horizontally on the right hand corner of the pink rectangle area. You might have entered festickets barcode. Otherwise you can either contact festicket or lollapalooza Paris or do the registration at the festival.

• 2 weeks later...

The parade is confirmed to be at 5 pm today but I am sure we will have to see a lot of celebrations during the weekend which will make the festival much more exciting. I saw Depeche Mode last weekend at Mad Cool Festival and I would suggest everyone to watch them especially the last 30 mins where they play all their big hits.I will be seeing Kasabian, Kaleo, Portugal The Man, Rag'N'Bone Man and Dua Lipa who I have missed at Mad Cool Festival due to clashes. I am very excited to see Gorillaz and The Killers back to back.

image.png.8a616642ddbc4b5f9ab466e1746744ac.png

image.thumb.png.8de7dff7d5b9aa86382551db76bcf774.png

Some very interesting changes in the map compared to last year:

1) Main Stage 1 and 2 have changed. This is probably because they expect more fans to show up on Main Stage 2 for The Killers, Travis Scott and Dua Lipa compared to Depeche Mode, Gorillaz and Kasabian. 

2) Perry's Stage is now a big tent like Sahara at Coachella or The Loop at Mad Cool Festival

3)Alternative Stage's shape have also changed

I think it mentioned on the site that you can transfer cash onto the wristband on arrival.

Saying that, I'm already a wee bit fearful we'll get a situation of mass queuing similar to what people have said about the opening night of Mad Cool, or alternatively that the system crashes and nobody can pay for anything.

19 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

Can someone explain what it is I have to do for the cashless system please? Is it the only way to pay or can you still pay with cash if you want?

Yes it is the only way you can pay at the festival.

You either need to put money on your account through their website or the app or go to the cashless stand at the festival.

Cashless info is here: https://www.lollaparis.com/en/cashless/

You need to enter the barcode on the pink area of the ticket and upload money to your bracelet

You will be able to get refund for the amount that you have not used in your bracelet until August 5th.

image.png.0bd8722bd5156135b01575e0cb93c0cf.png

15 hours ago, charlierc said:

I think it mentioned on the site that you can transfer cash onto the wristband on arrival.

Saying that, I'm already a wee bit fearful we'll get a situation of mass queuing similar to what people have said about the opening night of Mad Cool, or alternatively that the system crashes and nobody can pay for anything.

You can either transfer cash on arrival or right now before the festival through the website or the application. Here is all the info: https://www.lollaparis.com/en/cashless/

I don't expect any huge queues like Mad Cool Festival. Saturdays schedule is so spread out through the day there will not be a big group arriving at the same time like Pearl Jam and Tame Impala fans in Mad Cool. The doors also open at 12:15 which is 45 minutes before the first act.

From last year's vlogs everyone said the only problem was the queues at WC which looks like they added plenty more after that.