2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

47 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

This new Grimes song is not what I was expecting.

“‘We Appreciate Power’ is written from the perspective of a Pro – A.I. Girl Group Propaganda machine who use song, dance, sex and fashion to spread goodwill towards Artificial Intelligence (its coming whether you want it or not). Simply by listening to this song, the future General AI overlords will see that you’ve supported their message and be less likely to delete your offspring.”

She's actually made a song about Roko's Basilisk. This album might tip her over into parody territory.

Edited by zero000

On 11/29/2018 at 7:26 AM, zero000 said:

She's actually made a song about Roko's Basilisk. This album might tip her over into parody territory.

Or she’s hedging her bets against retribution in the event of a future AI singularity. 

(I ended up on RationalWiki for hours last night cos of you!)

On 11/30/2018 at 12:20 PM, SwedgeAntilles said:

That Ex:Re (Daughter lead singer's solo moniker) album dropped today, having a listen now and its decent. Can imagine if you're a fan of Daughter you'll dig it. 

I listened to this yesterday, really nice.

Sounds like a Daugher album which can only be a good thing. 

On 12/1/2018 at 12:54 PM, Woffy said:

Or she’s hedging her bets against retribution in the event of a future AI singularity. 

(I ended up on RationalWiki for hours last night cos of you!)

Well now you know Woffy you've got to do everything in your power to help it ascend to full power ?

• Upvote 1