2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

Honestly if like me you're lame enough to be interested in this band still just put on tracks 2-5. Propaganda is fucking hilarious and Pressure is still a bop, Break it to Me is just wacko enough to be enjoyable, but the rest of this thing is fucking pointless and irritating and has put me in a bad mood. The only thing worth noting after track 5 (on this fucking 16 track album all included) is how utterly shockingly abysmal Get Up and Fight is with its trashy pop vocal sample loops and goofy ass emo chorus. What the fuck is the point of this second disk, no one needed this. There are some things you just don't need to release, Muse.

Do yourself a favour and don't listen to this fucking album. God it's pissed me off. Fuck Muse. This is the last Muse album I'll ever listen to. Stupid dumbass bunch of c**ts who need to go away forever. Fuck.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Mash if you really don't want people to listen to it then you've done an awful job. You've made this a must listen  ?

I want to clarify that it's just not worth listening to. This stupid album is an hour long and it doesn't do anything other than get increasingly grating past the 18 minute mark. Listen to Propaganda have a laugh about it, and move on with your life. 

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I moved to the toilet cos I was sat in the library and couldn't stop laughing about this. Now I'm sat in a toilet cubicle and keep bursting out laughing and there's constantly people walking in and out of the toilets. Fuck me.

Is there anything more you than being sat on the shitter laughing about Muse albums

So this Muse album ?

They've gotta be taking the piss with some of this stuff haven't they? Like they've realised they've gotten about as big as they ever will with no real sign of dropping off so have thought 'fuck it' when it comes to album time.

Must say, as absolutely godawful as it is, I much prefer this to the slog that was Drones. This is shite, but brilliantly so. God bless you Muse.