2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Yep like that. Felt like it could have gone somewhere bigger, but would like to hear it live. Think it would be one of those tracks that sounds massive live, and leads nicely into something faster.

As a song, there's not much going on, but I agree that if they dropped a few seconds of it into a live set it would work really well.  It's as if Liam built a good loop, but then failed to make a proper song out of it.  But it is a good loop.

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

As a song, there's not much going on, but I agree that if they dropped a few seconds of it into a live set it would work really well.  It's as if Liam built a good loop, but then failed to make a proper song out of it.  But it is a good loop.

It definitely feels like a weird choice for a first single.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:13 AM, stuartbert two hats said:

When I seen the prodigy last December when they played a couple new songs Need Sum1 was played it was really good and the crowd seemed to bounce around to it alot

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Though having just peeped my albums of 2018 so far, pretty much all the high up ones are from American acts, with the exception of Young Fathers.

OK looking through ones from 2018 so far (can't be bothered to go back to second half of 2017)...

Jon Hopkins

Hookworms

Young Fathers

Magic Gang

Manic Street Preachers

Gaz Coombes

Goat Girl

Ben Howard

LUMP

Gruff Rhys

Boy Azooga

Let's Eat Grandma

Gorillaz

I'm amazed that none of these have been mentioned.