2018 New Music

the wonderwhy

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

I hadn't either until late in the 2017 thread, you've got to check out Negative Space, it's special.

On 16 seconds, when he highlights 'work related issues' in the video, I would have hyphenated 'work-related' - which puts me off a bit if I'm honest.

• Upvote 1

I like Connected By Love, sounds like Queen to me which is a-ok in my books.

The other one's gonna take a while to get my head around, I like all the different elements but it all sort of passes me by at the moment. Hyped for the album again now, thought he was gonna release some country sh*te (even after that weird teaser).

3 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I like Connected By Love, sounds like Queen to me which is a-ok in my books.

The other one's gonna take a while to get my head around, I like all the different elements but it all sort of passes me by at the moment. Hyped for the album again now, thought he was gonna release some country sh*te (even after that weird teaser).

Lots of fans weren't keen on the unfocused nature of the previous 2 albums. Think this one is going to be very unfocused. All I can think is he's been listening to a lot of Captain Beefheart again.

Another bloody banger from Ezra Furman, whose next album is due in less than a month - alongside Titus that's definitely my most anticipated of the year. This is a bombastic pop track to open the album, with a great mix of electronics and the rock n roll we expect from him driving it forward. This one will be GOOD.