stanh

YNOT Festival 2018

1 hour ago, tobydlb said:

do you know if the quarry headliners will be at the same time as the main stage or afterwards?

If it's the same as last year headliners will clash then a DJ in the quarry after. 

5 hours ago, tobydlb said:

do you know if the quarry headliners will be at the same time as the main stage or afterwards?

I believe that quarry headliners start before main stage headliners 

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I have updated the clashfinder - just changed times for stages that were there already.

https://clashfinder.com/s/ynot2018

Tickets are being sent this week they say!!!

I have now added the rest - hopefully I got it right.

Thanks for the clashfinder updates. It was brilliantly useful last year and we're already using this year's to see what we're missing when the kids insist we take them to see Lady Leisure, or whomever. 

Re: tickets. For some reason YNOT (Kaboodle) didn't take payment for postage when I bought my tickets last year, so have been chasing me for £6.95. I pointed out that this was a 40% increase on last year's charge which was already high given the Royal Mail charge less than £2 for the service. They have very kindly agreed to only charge me £2 to send me e-tickets instead. Small victories.

Another thing, why do they put the VIPs furthest away from the arena of anyone? They did it last year. It's as if they think that the people who want to pay extra for showers aren't so interested in watching music...?!