Arcadia - London

Dukeicon

Arcadia London 10th Anniversary Festival
Xi4Hv8f.jpg

Leftfield - Saturday 5th May 2018 – Day 1
RAM Records Sunday 6th May 2018 – Day 2

12:00pm – 10:30pm (Last entry 6pm)
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford

Step inside Arcadia’s immersive world where 50 foot fireballs ignite with a thunderous shockwave, multi million volt lightning bolts crackle through the arena, robotic creatures swoop from the sky and thousands let their spirits fly.

Electrifying crowds in their tens of thousands from Glastonbury to cities as diverse as Miami, Bangkok, Perth and Taipei, it’s an experience like no other.

With Arcadia’s spellbinding Metamorphosis show performed on both nights, each day has its own musical identity

Leftfield - Saturday 5th May 2018 – Day 1

Leftfield take centre stage on Day 1 of Arcadia London as a house and techno heartbeat builds throughout the day. They will be performing a live selection of hits from the iconic Leftism & Rhythm and Stealth albums, transporting the Arcadia landscape deep into their sonic matrix. Leftism is one of the most significant albums in dance music history, proving inspirational at the beginning of Arcadia’s journey and the bands’ performance on the Spider will be a key 10th anniversary moment.

RAM Records Sunday 6th May 2018 – Day 2

For Sunday the legendary RAM Records take over the Spider for a day of pulsating bass. With over a quarter of a century at the cutting edge of dance music, RAM have gone from strength to strength, creating a unique musical hub that has helped define the very essence of drum n bass. With a high octane musical intensity that works symbiotically with the explosive Spider. RAM’s big guns will be taking the controls to celebrate Arcadia’s anniversary in style.

Ticketing partners: See Tickets & Ticket Tannoy.

Pre-sale tickets available midday 7th December 2017
General tickets available midday 8th December 2017

T&Cs: http://www.lwe.events/terms-and-conditions

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 1:52 PM, Mattd1205 said:

I got through the second it hit 12pm and tier one was already sold out (luckily got tier two). Very skeptical about the fairness of this tiering structure! Anyone else experience the same?

Yep I contacted them; they said one of the agencies went early without them knowing; and they refunded me the difference.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've got a Saturday ticket without really knowing what it's all about. Obviously the Spider is the main attraction but does anyone know if there are any other stages? Also, I know it's not in the stadium itself but I'm finding it difficult to picture where it's going to be held. Anyone got any ideas?

2 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

I've got a Saturday ticket without really knowing what it's all about. Obviously the Spider is the main attraction but does anyone know if there are any other stages?

the press releases have been clear as mud for the Saturday, but for the Sunday there's a 2nd 'indoor' stage (I'm guessing a tent) with a capacity of 5,000, so that's presumably used for the Saturday too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, evilduck said:

Same, two of my mates won pairs of tickets so a bunch more of us are going on Sunday. Weathers looking great for it!

I think the Sunday hasn't sold well so lots are being given away. I guess we'll all be putting money over the bars etc. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I think the Sunday hasn't sold well so lots are being given away. I guess we'll all be putting money over the bars etc. 

If you get in before 1:30 you get two free drinks tokens. Its a token system at all bars so probably good to get in and buy tokens before the rush.

• Upvote 1

We're going on the Sunday.

To be honest the line up is very average at best. If it wasn't Arcadia I don't think we'd be making a special trip.

Please keep this thread updated with how you get on so us Sunday goers know what expect :P

Just now, Jamie D said:

We're going on the Sunday.

To be honest the line up is very average at best. If it wasn't Arcadia I don't think we'd be making a special trip.

Please keep this thread updated with how you get on so us Sunday goers know what expect :P

I thought the line ups were good but not worth the money, especially after spending so much time at Arcadia at Glasto over the last 10 years hence not buying tickets. I'm pumped to be going on the cheap(er) though. Fully expect to pay through the nose for food and drink in there though.

2 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I thought the line ups were good but not worth the money, especially after spending so much time at Arcadia at Glasto over the last 10 years hence not buying tickets. I'm pumped to be going on the cheap(er) though. Fully expect to pay through the nose for food and drink in there though.

I feel a bit screwed over seeing as I bought two tickets as soon as they went online for £50 a piece. Everyone else seems to have got them either 2-for-1, much cheaper or in your case... free!

Saturday's line up looks good. We went for Sunday as we really like dnb and with Ram Records there we were certain Andy C would be playing. Pretty shocking he isn't.

What did we all think of yesterday then? 

I thought it was a nice little festival, pretty well organised (although the token system needs to die, utterly pointless).

Sven Vath and Leftfield were ace. The Metamorphosis show was awesome as ever. 

There was a good crowd too, combined with the lovely weather, it was a big thumbs up from me.