Jump to content
Stuielooie

Citadel 2018

Recommended Posts

Citadel has been downgraded? From Victoria Park to Brockwell Park. Previous headliners have been: 2015: Ben Howard subbed by Bombay 2016: Sigur Ros subbed Caribou 2017: Foals subbed by Bonobo I wonder what direction it will go in next year?

Edited by eFestivals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Citadel has been downgraded? From Victoria Park to Brockwell Park. Previous headliners have been: 2015: Ben Howard subbed by Bombay 2016: Sigur Ros subbed Caribou 2017: Foals subbed by Bonobo I wonder what direction it will go in next year?

Wouldn't say downgraded, just evicted by the APE deal with the council.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting ridiculous now with all the unmissable London festivals. I might have to live on a Megabus.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

Headliner announced on Tuesday 6th. Festival being held in West London at Gunnersbury Park

Sounds like plural headliners so I wonder if they are going to adopt the coheadline structure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

Sounds like plural headliners so I wonder if they are going to adopt the coheadline structure

Adopt? They’ve had it every year. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Adopt? They’ve had it every year. :P

Were Foals and Bonobo billed as co headliners last year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2018 at 5:54 PM, Diamond24 said:

Were Foals and Bonobo billed as co headliners last year? 

Well, I think they were both referred to as ‘headliners’ like previous years, but obviously there’s just the one who people actually think to be the headliner. All just marketing isn’t it?

I hope the other one is MGMT, or even Hot Chip if they’re around again this year. However I suspect it’ll be a more electronic name such as Jamie xx or Mura Masa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Confirmation of Tame Impala in today's Metro.

tameimpalametro.png.c2f0a68017fbed2624af7ae4cff336cd.png

 

I'd be all over this if I wasn't already going Mad Cool

IMG_4732.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Is this the only lineup announcement we're getting today? :(

looks like it, yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

No way I would commit on the basis of one name.

Thought it was a poor lineup last year.

To be fair this festival is usually anchored by the headliner rather than other elements so you would think one name would be enough to get the ball rolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Tame Impala and they would be a good headliner if they hadn't toured the hell out of the last album for the last couple of years. 

Will be 3 years by the time they turn up. Good but stale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 1:27 PM, xxialac said:

I like Tame Impala and they would be a good headliner if they hadn't toured the hell out of the last album for the last couple of years. 

Will be 3 years by the time they turn up. Good but stale.

its a bloody good album tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.