Queens Of The Stone Age @ Finsbury Park

gregory

14 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

Just outside of the White Tower, on the side facing the Crown Jewels building. 

Thanks, I would have loved to bump into them at a coffee shop or something on my lunch break.

Did anyone see Brody on the 2nd stage, I'm curious if she would have been worth missing The Hives for?

19 minutes ago, jump said:

Thanks, I would have loved to bump into them at a coffee shop or something on my lunch break.

Did anyone see Brody on the 2nd stage, I'm curious if she would have been worth missing The Hives for?

Yup. It was entirely songs from Diploid Love, with the drummer and bassist from Savages backing her. I enjoyed it, but it was nothing special tbh.

10 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Yup. It was entirely songs from Diploid Love, with the drummer and bassist from Savages backing her. I enjoyed it, but it was nothing special tbh.

Looks like I made the right decision then, I like Brody but The Hives are too fun to miss.

Apart from the bar queues, i thought it was a great day. Yes, sign posts would of been nice, and the sound was iffy (not helped by the wind) but QOTSA were tight!!! seen them before but they were so slick, loved Josh's reaction to all us men singing "make it with Chu" :) 

RTJ were great, would love to see them on a smaller stage, maybe in a tent. Miles Kane, Hives and Iggy all surprised me, just watched them from the back while hiding in the shade.

and for London...£60 was a bargain. Just wish i had of snuck more booze in!!

• Upvote 1