Queens Of The Stone Age @ Finsbury Park

gregory

As this gig is in the middle of a festival run, and they've already toured Villans over here what sort of setlist do you think we will get? Similar to the Villans tour (which had a decent enough amount from Rater R onward) or even more spread over the back catalogue? 

20 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

As this gig is in the middle of a festival run, and they've already toured Villans over here what sort of setlist do you think we will get? Similar to the Villans tour (which had a decent enough amount from Rater R onward) or even more spread over the back catalogue? 

This is the first summer that they're touring Villains so it'll still be that tour. They're not exactly creative with their setlists, as I'm sure you've gathered over the years, so if there is any difference for the festival run I think it'd be minimal.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:51 PM, Tommy101 said:

I agree that it'll be mostly villains....But I'd love them to have a setlist full of surprises. The Bronze, Misfit Love and Mexicola are all ones I'm hoping for.

• 3 weeks later...

No way of knowing really.

Really sad to hear about the death of Anthony Bourdain. You guys might know that he was very close friends with Josh for a long time and I can't imagine it not hitting him hard on this, the day that the tour starts. They've had some tours affected by deaths close to their circle before so if they come across disenchanted, show 'em some love regardless.

Looks like these are about to sell out. Just booked a pair for 39 off Twickets since that's probs the lowest they'll go if it sells out. Buzzing for this, incredible line up. Not been to a Finsbury park gig before, how's the sound for these things usually?

1 hour ago, Mash011 said:

Looks like these are about to sell out. Just booked a pair for 39 off Twickets since that's probs the lowest they'll go if it sells out. Buzzing for this, incredible line up. Not been to a Finsbury park gig before, how's the sound for these things usually?

I saw Rage Against The Machine there a few years ago and it was pretty decent (easily better than Hyde Park!) but getting home was bloody horrible with them closing off the bus stops and tube. I'm not sure if it's changed since with different promoters taking it over or if the council has put more restrictions in place tho.

On 6/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, Mash011 said:

Saw Arctic Monkeys and Kendrick here and the sound quality was good but as Jump says above, the transport home was a pain.