Queens Of The Stone Age @ Finsbury Park

gregory

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Seeing them tomorrow so not that bothered but you couldn't ask for much better supports, yeah. 

As you say I hope tickets stay around (they will I'm sure) as I'll change my mind after Christmas defo 

Yeah similarly I saw them the other night so not end of the world. I kinda just wanna see if the supports drop onto a European camping festival line up that Queens might be on with loads of other great bands. If that’s unworkable then I’ll be looking for tickets for this pronto. Some Post Pop Depression tracks with J-Ho and Dean would be cool.

Edited by dentalplan

Annoying thing about finsbury park is that there was a 10pm curfew when I went for community  festival in 2017 - I hope this isn't the case for QOTSA. I'm pretty sure this is their biggest headline show EVER. 49,000 people. They cant be finishing the gig while its still kind of light at 10pm. I pray they play like a a long 25 song set with all the hits and lesser unknown stuff as well as stuff from Villains.

• 2 months later...