Jump to content
RossendaleR

Tim Peaks secret gig

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, paddyclark said:

Liam Gallagher?

Perhaps more close than Tim booth, can’t imagine that level of excitement for Tim booth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously can’t see Liam Gallagher at KC next year ! After his late afternoon Glastonbury slot I would of put money on it but his stock has risen massively since then and he’s sold out Finsbury now heading Transmt in Glasgow! No way !!!! Live nation will have him locked down ! It’s a bit worrisome really cos traditionaly KC get mid to late afternoon slot major festival acts as their headers ! It’s not looking good ! Libertines must be nailed on cos it looks like they would play your back garden these days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Seriously can’t see Liam Gallagher at KC next year ! After his late afternoon Glastonbury slot I would of put money on it but his stock has risen massively since then and he’s sold out Finsbury now heading Transmt in Glasgow! No way !!!! Live nation will have him locked down ! It’s a bit worrisome really cos traditionaly KC get mid to late afternoon slot major festival acts as their headers ! It’s not looking good ! Libertines must be nailed on cos it looks like they would play your back garden these days 

while I don't think Liam is very likely, although Live Nation will have him locked down for advertised shows, there's usually room within those sorts of contracts to do unadvertised shows - which would probably apply for a Tim Peaks 'secret' show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

while I don't think Liam is very likely, although Live Nation will have him locked down for advertised shows, there's usually room within those sorts of contracts to do unadvertised shows - which would probably apply for a Tim Peaks 'secret' show.

secret sets usually involve someone on the line up though in tim peaks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, thetime said:

Perhaps more close than Tim booth, can’t imagine that level of excitement for Tim booth.

True.....but look back over the years at who’s been in the diner.

Im guessing James will play which makes Tim a possibility.

Cant imagine you would get more than 50 folk in so I’d be amazed if it was Liam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

Good shout. Would also be a more popular headliner than Frank Turner.

wouldn't be hard to be more popular than frank turner!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

wouldn't be hard to be more popular than frank turner!!!

I'd rather see Frank Butcher than Frank Turner.

Edited by RossendaleR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn' surprise me if it was Tim Booth, he's been strongly rumoured to play a secret slot for years in Tim Peakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramragon said:

It wouldn' surprise me if it was Tim Booth, he's been strongly rumoured to play a secret slot for years in Tim Peakes

That’s still my bet sir. My Mrs would be chuffed. Give her a break from moaning about the mud :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the James rumour pads out I'll still stick with my guess of Tim Booth, sure he was strongly rumoured to be appearing the other year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.