Glastonbury Festival International Airport

brandycoke

Some celebs been complain of having to walk the 100yds to their helicopter ,or even the gruelling coach ride from Pilton,  so i have a solution.

Ok, it's not perfect, and there are some obvious flaws (no visible landing lights) , so i've included a row of colourful tents at the start of the runway to help guide in the jumbo jets during the night.

i can't see how they could possibly turn down the planning on this.

Are there any obvious concerns that i may have overlooked ?

This picture has nothing at all to do with the fact that i'm flu-bound, and don't know what to do with myself.

glastointernational_zpsxiwutaq5.jpg

There's no control tower in the photo that I can see. You're going to need a control tower, otherwise things will get out of hand. Maybe the crew from Shangri-La could build an invisible one, and call it the No Control Tower. Maybe they have already. 

And I can't even blame the flu. Mind you, I think congenital stupidity trumps the flu in any case.

Hope you get better soon. 

21 hours ago, brandycoke said:

Some celebs been complain of having to walk the 100yds to their helicopter ,or even the gruelling coach ride from Pilton,  so i have a solution.

Ok, it's not perfect, and there are some obvious flaws (no visible landing lights) , so i've included a row of colourful tents at the start of the runway to help guide in the jumbo jets during the night.

i can't see how they could possibly turn down the planning on this.

Are there any obvious concerns that i may have overlooked ?

This picture has nothing at all to do with the fact that i'm flu-bound, and don't know what to do with myself.

glastointernational_zpsxiwutaq5.jpg

Can't see the image anymore.  Can you re-upload?