NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

4 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

it was a bit random, but yesterday i was looking through barcelona line up and listening to some things.

i liked Lift to Experience, and when i found their facebook they had a comment answering they would not come to Porto :P

Saw Lift to Experience at Greenman last year they were super! 'These are the Days' is an incredible song!

7 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

Starting to feel confident about Tyler, the Creator :D, just noticed the he´s doing june 1 PS Barcelona - june 2 Warsaw - june 3 Paris, it´s possible for June 7th at PS Porto.

At this point I think that we can get Tyler and Vince one the first day, A$AP on second day and then he can go on next day play his Manchester show, I don´t think it will be a problem for him and Migos on last day.

If Gorillaz come the best day for them is the last day. Nick Cave and Thom Yorke fits very well on the second day and Lorde on the first day due to her show at Manchester. 

20 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I reccomend any song from the album Last Splash (for me its their best album, and the album they played in full last time they came to Primavera)

20 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

You mighty know the song Cannonball. Listen to their Album 'The Last Splash'. They also seem to play Gigantic sometimes.

Tried a few songs... They're def not my type :/ will be skipping them, thank you though!

6 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

The weird part about Gorillaz not coming is the probability that they won´t come to Portugal, that´s the main reason. So sad to see them going like 5 times to Germany, 2 times to Spain in a space of a month and pretty much going everywhere in the world and not come to Portugal.

Yeah that was my reasoning as well but I really don't know anymore. Won't get my hopes up in order to not be too sad about it

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

The weird part about Gorillaz not coming is the probability that they won´t come to Portugal, that´s the main reason. So sad to see them going like 5 times to Germany, 2 times to Spain in a space of a month and pretty much going everywhere in the world and not come to Portugal.

seeing them in bbk makes me think they go to super bock super rock. but if they do i don't see why they are not confirmed yet.

kinda sad if they don't come to our country

It´s hard to believe that Gorillaz can go to SBSR because they already have concerts on 21st and 22nd of July, SBSR already has a headliner for 19th and 20th will be a Hip Hop day, can´t see them coming, unless they put Gorillaz and Vince Staples on that day, but still 3 concerts in a row is a bit difficult. And them not coming to Portugal is strange, the best festival for them now is NPS but I´m sceptical also.

I don´t think that Paredes has money for them.

Edited by maksym26