NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

9 minutes ago, Tigane said:

It seems Gabi told in a Q&A  that the line up will be released around 10th February, with the exact day to be fully confirmed (i don´t have the link for that Q&A).  So between next week and the week after, we will have the full line up

his answers start on page 4

http://www.foroexiliados.net/t13630p75-el-proximo-martes-30-gabi-ruiz-respondera-nuestras-mierdas

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Gabi said today on that forum that "in a few days" the lineup will be revealed. Hype!

he said first

"Creo que alrededor del día 10... más o menos,mañana lo hablaremos."

and in a second time "En unos días haremos público el cartel de Porto."

tomorrow we talk, don't know if this means that tomorrow we will have some news like the announcement of the date or not

1 minute ago, bananaa52 said:

he said first

tomorrow we talk, don't know if this means that tomorrow we will have some news like the announcement of the date or not

He was talking about meetings inside the organization, surely. Didn't he say that yesterday? I guess they've talked about it already :D

1 minute ago, bananaa52 said:

he said first

Last year we weren´t warned for when the line up was to get revealed.  Some day they started a random live video on facebook titled  with the tease for the line up, and  while the video was passing without seeing anything really,  i was told by a friend, that the names of the bands were being revealed by insta-stories in Instagram.    For this year, the only thing i knew beforehand , is that they are expeting to reveal it in the first week of February.  Let s see what will happen

1 minute ago, antoniopinho said:

My headliners wishlist at the moment is Gorillaz/Nick Cave/Thom Yorke. Can see Lorde switching one of those 3 or hopefully co-headline with someone

Nah don't worry, she won't switch any of those three. Besides, if she's playing parklife it means it's more likely that she'll play on the first day and we  all know that on that day we've bigger acts concentrated as there's only two stages receiving action ;)

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

In 2016 they had 4 names at the top of the poster.

I would think Lorde/Nick Cave/Thom Yorke/Migos are by far the most likely names to fill those 4 spots.

You people are big dreamers, for me headliners are Thom Yorke, Nick Cave and War on Drugs, can´t see them bringing Lorde and Migos or Gorillaz cause it will cost them a lot.

1 minute ago, maksym26 said:

You people are big dreamers, for me headliners are Thom Yorke, Nick Cave and War on Drugs, can´t see them bringing Lorde and Migos or Gorillaz cause it will cost them a lot.

The War on Drugs are NOT headliner material. C'mon, they can do better than that. You're talking like their budget got cut in half. I'm confident in Gorillaz and Lorde. Hell, how much can they cost, really? Thom Yorke is less demanding than Gorillaz and Lorde, it's not like he is a superstar. 

2 minutes ago, young_contra said:

The War on Drugs are NOT headliner material. C'mon, they can do better than that. You're talking like their budget got cut in half. I'm confident in Gorillaz and Lorde. Hell, how much can they cost, really? Thom Yorke is less demanding than Gorillaz and Lorde, it's not like he is a superstar. 

Thom Yorke is the lead singer of Radiohead, widely considered as one of the most important bands of the last 30 years. 

Not a star apparently...

Just now, xxialac said:

Thom Yorke is the lead singer of Radiohead, widely considered as one of the most important bands of the last 30 years. 

Not a star apparently...

Of course he's a star when you mention Radiohead. The dude doesn't play any of their material, only his solo and atoms for peace's stuff. I don't see him as someone who'd demand a lot of  money solely based on what band he plays in. I've even seen people that have no idea he has solo stuff