Justiceforcedave

NOS Primavera Porto

1 minute ago, Justiceforcedave said:

So......the Primavera lineup comes out Monday, then we have to lament over which bands we won't be getting. Is that right?

Yes. 

Hello everyone. Now that PS' topic is blowing up I've come home to the festival that I'm actually attending hahaha. I'm expecting Arctic Monkeys due to the info that I've received over there on the other topic

It´s very likely that NOS Alive gets the AM gig. Off topic IMO i would love to see Gorillaz in the NOS Primavera Sound line up, honestly most than any of the PS Barcelona artists, mainly because i am a huge fan and Gorillaz never played a proper concert in Portugal

First glance, I'd love any of Beach House, Bjork, Breeders, Belle and Sebastian, Car Seat Headrest, Chromeo, Cigarettes After Sex, Confidence Man, Father John Misty, Haim, The War on Drugs, Spiritualized, Sparks, Nick Cave, The National, Mogwai, Mike D, Lorde, Life to Experience, Lindstrom!

1 minute ago, Justiceforcedave said:

First glance, I'd love any of Beach House, Bjork, Breeders, Belle and Sebastian, Car Seat Headrest, Chromeo, Cigarettes After Sex, Confidence Man, Father John Misty, Haim, The War on Drugs, Spiritualized, Sparks, Nick Cave, The National, Mogwai, Mike D, Lorde, Life to Experience, Lindstrom!

Bjork is already in Vodafone Paredes de Coura, and Haim  are in Rock in Rio Lisboa. The National is in Nos Alive.  Portuguese festival don´t usually share names between them, especially the big ones.

i would like the eletronica in porto - arca, oneohtrix, jlin

from the rest - fever ray, spiritualized, floating points, kelela, alex g, tyler the creator, lorde, PSB, the internet

• Like 1

Yes Justice only played Porto. Is Tyler The Creator possible for Porto? i would love to see that. Also would like: the war on drugs, vince staples, four tet, UMO, Ty Segall, Thundercat, rex orange county, to name a few...

• Like 1

Just now, antoniopinho said:

it would be nice if the headliners were Gorillaz, Nick Cave and Thom Yorke

I find it VERY hard to believe that Thom Yorke would headline. He might be one of the biggest names of his day but hardly a headliner. 

Who do you think for the 3rd headliner spot? remember that Bjork, The National and probably AM are not options 

I've got info on AM, send me a private message if you'd like. If not AM, I'd expect a Hip Hop act + Lorde to co-headline

• Like 1

I honestly would prefer for example Lorde + Tyler, the Creator than AM, mainly because i am also going to NOS Alive :D

for me AM doesn't say much these days, almost nothing.

Lorde + Tyler, again, i would be very happy! ahah

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, young_contra said:

We ain't getting Father John Misty! He already has his schedule  filled during NOS PS' days

He has the 9th  June  free