NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

8 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It's great to provide the time and date of course.

It's annoying to publish lots of meaningless facebook live videos, coordinates, countdown clocks and social media posts in the day before that tell your customers nothing.  

They didn't use to do this.

expect some kind of video where this references will be included.

also the coordinates is that they will present the line up at a cinema trindade in porto at 20h

Just now, Tigane said:

that`s right. Just another tease.   With the time set at 21h is normal that very video they make, before 21h, is a tease without saying nothing about the line up.

Would be normal to give clues and a better way of engaging with the audience. 

This endless teasing today is only frustrating.

If that guy´s tweet is right, we´ll be getting Spiritualized, Nick Cave, The War on Drugs, Vince Staples, Tyler The Creator, Lorde, A$AP and Thom Yorke as the main names. Bjork is out cause she´s playing Paredes, Chvrches are playing NOS Alive, Migos are playing a US festival on 9/10 of June and The National and Arctic are at NOS Alive, HAIM are playing at RiR.

Gorillaz are basically out, it´s too expensive.

Those are my guess about the main names. about the smaller names idk who can come, The Breeders, Grizzly Bear, Floatings Points and Nils Frahm are almost confirmed. Maybe we can get another few names from BKS or Parklife or from Sonar. 

Oh and Jamie xx 

Edited by maksym26

40 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

If that guy´s tweet is right, we´ll be getting Spiritualized, Nick Cave, The War on Drugs, Vince Staples, Tyler The Creator, Lorde, A$AP and Thom Yorke as the main names. Bjork is out cause she´s playing Paredes, Chvrches are playing NOS Alive, Migos are playing a US festival on 9/10 of June and The National and Arctic are at NOS Alive, HAIM are playing at RiR.

Gorillaz are basically out, it´s too expensive.

Those are my guess about the main names. about the smaller names idk who can come, The Breeders, Grizzly Bear, Floatings Points and Nils Frahm are almost confirmed. Maybe we can get another few names from BKS or Parklife or from Sonar. 

Oh and Jamie xx 

I think Spiritualized are unlikely, otherwise all looks good.

Just now, Tigane said:

I don´t think the guy of that picture is any of the two, but  what i was told yesterday, we can expect both of them

I mean Tyler is evident that he´ll be there, A$AP I´m starting to believe too, and the "//" can mean Vince Staples because of the V. Migos are out, and the evidence is not directed to them. Maybe Earl Sweatshirt can come too.