NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

1 minute ago, maksym26 said:

Migos announced at festival in US on June 9-10 so they´re out unless they come on 7th but I dount that. 

Gorillaz seems to bet out now.

Probable headliners and coheadliners: Nick Cave, Thom Yorke, The War on Drugs, Tyler The Creator and probably Lorde

Yeah, all of that looks right. I expect a mini surprise too.

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Damn, Belle and Sebastian are in the US. Nonetheless I'm hoping that Spiritualized will want to put the effort of rehearsing towards the purpose of more than just one concert.

Father John Misty and Deerhunter look unlikely.

Shame about Deerhunter. Have the opportunity to see FJM at APE, so not a big loss personally.

Cor, imagine if they managed to get Erykah Badu.

Edited by Tuna

Just now, maksym26 said:

Primavera´s lineup will start at 21 GMT time on their facebook. Probably announcing it like Barcelona did, one day earlier. Here´s the link:

i think barcelona's plan was to make the video go throughout the night until the morning while announcing names. but due to the leak they published the whole line up the night before.

let's see what we'll have!!

Just now, xxialac said:

They've said the lineup is coming tomorrow so no reason to think they will not stick to that.

Barcelona was only a day early because of Idles' leak.

Last year they announced our lineup pretty much out of the blue.  We'll see although the logical thing would be for them to stick to what they said. I'm just being optimistic and I don't think it's farfetched at all

3 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Last year they announced our lineup pretty much out of the blue.  We'll see although the logical thing would be for them to stick to what they said. I'm just being optimistic and I don't think it's farfetched at all

I agree it's possible for early release (just unlikely)

It looks like Thom Yorke-Nick Cave-Lorde-Vince Staples-ASAP Rocky-TWOD-Grizzly Bear and someone unexpected.