NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

16 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

If Gorillaz doesnt come to PS Porto a weak headliner line up await us

It ain't about the headliners, it never was. It's the undercard that steals the show unlike other festivals with big and flashy headliners but a poor lineup besides them. Let's wait. I'm confident they're coming, you can even assume it'd be fitting for Vince Staples to come as well (they could play together). We might still get someone other than Thom Yorke and Gorillaz that barca's PS doesn't have.

43 minutes ago, young_contra said:

I'm counting on Gorillaz, Nick Cave, Lorde, Grizzly, Thom Yorke, Arca (maybe), Vince Staples (maybe), Tyler (maybe)

Tyler plays Best Kept Secret and Northside, can´t see him coming, I believe more in Migos/ASAP and Vince Staples.

If migos come than it will be Migos, Thom Yorke and Nick Cave. 

2 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Tyler plays Best Kept Secret and Northside, can´t see him coming, I believe more in Migos/ASAP and Vince Staples.

If migos come than it will be Migos, Thom Yorke and Nick Cave. 

Damn. That's a shame :( I coudn't care less about all of those acts tbh besides Tyler (hip hop related)

3 hours ago, xxialac said:

Gorillaz doesn't seem like a typical booking for this. Thom Yorke, Migos and Nick Cave seems more likely.

Nick Cave is one of the world's greatest performers - no set of headliners can be bad if he's included!

I wouldn't follow that thinking process... To be honest I do believe they'd be a fitting booking. It's just... Thom Yorke CAN'T be a headliner. He just can't. He's not that big, not enough to headline or, quite honestly, co-headline. 

2 minutes ago, young_contra said:

I wouldn't follow that thinking process... To be honest I do believe they'd be a fitting booking. It's just... Thom Yorke CAN'T be a headliner. He just can't. He's not that big, not enough to headline or, quite honestly, co-headline. 

i imagine thom yorke in the nicolas jaar slot last year

22 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Of course he is. He’s headlining Sonar and Sonar has more attendees than NPS.

If Justice, Air and Ride headlined in previous years, why Thom Yorke, vocalist of one of the biggest bands of all time can´t headline? 

I mean unless NPS brings Nick Cave, Gorillaz/Lorde and Migos that yeah, otherwise I think he is one of the headliners.

Sonar is much bigger than NPS and Thom Yorke is headliner there alongside LCD and Gorillaz so maybe we´ll get two of their headlienrs + Nick Cave. 

Each one of you did give fair points about Thom Yorke indeed headlining. Although barcelona is a bigger city than porto and sonar mainly targets the electronic music genre... Thom headlining there is to be expected. Nevertheless, I hope at least that no meh-ish Hip Hop gets a big slot. That'd be disappointing. All I'm asking for at this point is Gorillaz, Thom and Lorde (Nick Cave too but that's to be expected)