Neighbourhood Weekender 2018

frontsidecab

42 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Anyone reckon there will be enough time to get a train back to Manchester after the half 10 finish? Don't really fancy paying the 52 quid for the bus.

The last train back from Warrington is at 00:18 if you don't mind waiting around. Think this is my plan anyway. 

56 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Anyone reckon there will be enough time to get a train back to Manchester after the half 10 finish? Don't really fancy paying the 52 quid for the bus.

It has the last train times on the bottom of the ticket if you have printed it, Bank Quay is the closest station to the venue, maybe 15-20 mins quick walk....  Central station is further into town... I reckon Saturday will be fine, dont know about sunday. 

13 minutes ago, ModFFM said:

Can't just be me that's desperate for some stage times now?

13 minutes ago, ModFFM said:

Can't just be me that's desperate for some stage times now?

They will almost certainly not tell you stage times, buy a lanyard in the festival is the usual routine.  Stage splits however would be nice... 

5 hours ago, Dazoodo07 said:

It has the last train times on the bottom of the ticket if you have printed it, Bank Quay is the closest station to the venue, maybe 15-20 mins quick walk....  Central station is further into town... I reckon Saturday will be fine, dont know about sunday. 

Not printed them off yet so cheers! Think I'll just ditch the bus and go for the train then. 

A bit gutted about the Blossoms Editors clash, really want to see Editors but I know Blossoms was a big factor in my girlfriend agreeing to go, we'll see who wins on the day I suppose ? 

Judas, Tom Grennan, DMA's, Louis Berry, The Coral, Editors or Blossoms and Noel, clashes have gone quite well for me, may as well throw Pigeon Detectives in too. 

Edited by alexlloyd

2 hours ago, SG87 said:

Booked the Ibis hotel at the Warrington Lynmm services - anyone any idea how far this is away from the park, and much roughly in a taxi? Cheers. 

Shouldn't cost you loads. Probably about a tenner if it's pre booked. Use ABBA cars.