Camper van ticket tickets 2018

Ichillihot

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 12:16 AM, Ichillihot said:

Hi guys I’m thinking of maybe getting a campsite nearby... any recommendations ...thxs 

Kite Hill campsite is a 15 minute bus ride from site - http://www.kitehillfarm.co.uk/

Very basic but also very cheap. There is a bus stop just outside where you will be able to catch a bus directly to the festival. I would book as there are normally a fair few people who will be camping there over the festival weekend. 

If it’s sold out then that will be it. It’s not a very big area for campervans and when it’s full, it’s full. I guess people are falling for the fake 50th anniversary thing as they don’t normally sell out 

people don’t seem to care how much the CV tickets or ferry tickets cost and have snapped them up, after 3 years we are going elsewhere, as much as I like the Festival, those prices are obscene. Actually it’s  the feeling of being ripped off that is obscene, as I’ve said before, £236 for a cv ticket is just a rip off when other festivals charge less than half that and some almost a quarter, as for the ferry companies ramping up the prices over the Festival for what is already the most expensive ferry service in the world is just money grabbing. Yes it’s supply and demand but it gets to a point where you think fuck that and go elsewhere. There are plenty of other festivals out there. 

On 12/8/2017 at 3:36 PM, Smeble said:

If it’s sold out then that will be it. It’s not a very big area for campervans and when it’s full, it’s full. I guess people are falling for the fake 50th anniversary thing as they don’t normally sell out 

people don’t seem to care how much the CV tickets or ferry tickets cost and have snapped them up, after 3 years we are going elsewhere, as much as I like the Festival, those prices are obscene. Actually it’s  the feeling of being ripped off that is obscene, as I’ve said before, £236 for a cv ticket is just a rip off when other festivals charge less than half that and some almost a quarter, as for the ferry companies ramping up the prices over the Festival for what is already the most expensive ferry service in the world is just money grabbing. Yes it’s supply and demand but it gets to a point where you think fuck that and go elsewhere. There are plenty of other festivals out there. 

I'm absolutely with you here mate. Economies of scale should mean that the ferry is cheaper for the festival, or the same price at least. Doubling or trebling your prices when you know that you can fill every seat and every vehicle spot on every ferry is just taking the piss.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2017 at 12:26 PM, Ichillihot said:

Hi everyone does anyone no if campervan tickets have sold out .or not available yet .. thxs peeps .....

Nope. So annoying as there were spaces free for ages last year. Can't find any way on the website to ask the organisers, too.

On 07/02/2018 at 11:59 AM, Joanne81 said:

Hi I’m selling our 2 iow camping tickets with campervan permit and electric hook up if still needing ? £786.15 the price we paid is what I’m selling for. 

We are moving house so can no longer go

Hi do you have the camper van passes and electric hook up passes still for sale?

nicola

Edited by Nicola.l.o