Free online Glastonbury Festival novel.

Sawdusty surfer

There's a book called Glastafari, a post apocolypitic fantasy novel set at the festival. It is free for the next 30 or so downloads.

Glastafari, set during a post-apocalyptic Glastonbury weekend. With loads of great characters and full-on situations and proper belly laughs to tied you over as a Winter warmer til the next festie season.. If you love, or even hate, Glastonbury, then you're going to simply love this.. Just click on this link and go for it..https://www.inkitt.com/stories/173786?preview=true

Worth a look....I havent read it yet.

J

7 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Yog, if you click on the link in the OP it should take you to the novel  j

Hello James,

I did click on the link, but for some reason it didn't take me directly to the book. However, I then put the book name in the search engine and got there in the end. I was then able to press download, which I did. It's just that after down loading something, I tend to not know where it is on my computer. To be fair, I haven't actually looked yet to see if I can find out where it is, but will do so now. 

Thanks for putting this out there, in any case. :)

2 hours ago, tjamest said:

Cheers James - looks like there are 16 free downloads left

12 left now.. I'm like Yog I think I've done it.. I'm a book man myself.. Read war mostly but am making my way through William Morris.. Struth he doesn't half go on one lol.. 

The last book I read was The Tunnel 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-hipstreet&biw=1024&bih=600&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9bAEWpiUOamKgAaclLzYAg&q=the+tunnel+ww2+book+loibl+pass+&oq=the+tunnel+ww2+book+loibl+pass+&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.12...50406.61874.0.63087.18.12.3.0.0.0.612.2403.2j6j0j2j0j1.11.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..4.1.135...35i39k1.133.9_xDcBRtbDA#imgrc=08UWjM0I-UrwCM:

Amazing read I now want to visit it.. 

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

12 left now.. I'm like Yog I think I've done it.. I'm a book man myself.. Read war mostly but am making my way through William Morris.. Struth he doesn't half go on one lol.. 

The last book I read was The Tunnel 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-hipstreet&biw=1024&bih=600&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9bAEWpiUOamKgAaclLzYAg&q=the+tunnel+ww2+book+loibl+pass+&oq=the+tunnel+ww2+book+loibl+pass+&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.12...50406.61874.0.63087.18.12.3.0.0.0.612.2403.2j6j0j2j0j1.11.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..4.1.135...35i39k1.133.9_xDcBRtbDA#imgrc=08UWjM0I-UrwCM:

Amazing read I now want to visit it.. 

It's a shocking thing to admit, but I haven't read a single book in the last five years.This is the length of time that I have been with my wife. We just talk a lot and do other things than reading books. Mind you, on the odd occasions when we're not pulling an all nighter, she sits in bed doing crosswords. I really should sit next to her reading a book at this time - doing a Terry & June on it.  I have bought a book recently, with the aim of breaking cycle of not reading a book. The book that I have bought is Into the Wild. 

Guy - I haven't read the following book, but for some reason it has cropped up in my 'existence' since starting to write this post and this point now. The book is called We Die Alone: A WWII Epic Of Escape And Endurance, by David Howarth. If you haven't read it, then maybe this is an omen for you to tell your wife to get it for you for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

@guypjfreak   cheers, just ordered The Tunnel.

No worries old son.. I round to it in a funny way I'd just read.... In the shadow of papillon... When I thought shit I'd read papillon again so did and then whilst checking out maps of the islands.. Devils etc.. I came across the tunnel book which was said to be the papillon of ww2.. Nothing of the sort I'm glad to say lol. Cracking read and all true. 

We could start a frigging book club lolol... 

Peace and tranquillity and tea. G

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

No worries old son.. I round to it in a funny way I'd just read.... In the shadow of papillon... When I thought shit I'd read papillon again so did and then whilst checking out maps of the islands.. Devils etc.. I came across the tunnel book which was said to be the papillon of ww2.. Nothing of the sort I'm glad to say lol. Cracking read and all true. 

We could start a frigging book club lolol... 

Peace and tranquillity and tea. G

I can only assume that you are referring to Long Island Iced Tea? My favourite drink on the planet, if mixed correctly.

18 hours ago, russycarps said:

Is there any shagging in this book??

Theres always shagging in books old son..

I'm going to be interested in yogs film though ... look on count down thread... . I would be the director but I like touching knees lol.. 

Edited by guypjfreak