Wheres my gold gone :-(

Funkyfairy!

I am today a sad fairy, my gold status has disappeared and I've got adverts all over the place

Anyone know if Neil is around, I thought I was on automatic renewal but know there were issues last year with my renewal, and I don't like seeing adverts :-(

Tried messaging Neil a few weeks back , but guess he's not around

Neil .... help ppllleeeeaaasssseeeeee ! I need to give you some money

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

if it's expired without renewing, either it wasn't selected to auto-renew or your payment method has failed.

Which means you'll need to resubscribe from scratch, here:-
http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/product/1-gold-member-free-of-adverts/

Thanks.

Hi Neil, please see my direct message on this topic from the other day, thanks!

Oh dear. :(

@Avalon_Fields has alerted me to a problem I wasn't previously aware of, where some people (him at least, but i suspect others too [I haven't looked yet]) have been charged for gold membership but that a further year's subscription hasn't been added to their expiry date.

I'm currently working thru the problem with the software makers and when they've confirmed the problem and its effects I'll be looking to see who else might have been impacted by this problem and making any necessary refunds.

My apologies to anyone this issue might have affected.

I'll have a closer look to see if the same issue might have happened with @Funkyfairy! shortly, too.

@Funkyfairy! - I've found a recurring payment from you that's set-up and active in my PayPal, but i've also received two emails from PayPal five days apart that say ""We cannot process the following recurring payment. We will try again in five days."

I believe that's a msg for when there's an issue at your end of some kind. Perhaps the card you use for your PayPal account has expired?

On 9 November 2017 at 4:41 PM, eFestivals said:

@Funkyfairy! - I've found a recurring payment from you that's set-up and active in my PayPal, but i've also received two emails from PayPal five days apart that say ""We cannot process the following recurring payment. We will try again in five days."

I believe that's a msg for when there's an issue at your end of some kind. Perhaps the card you use for your PayPal account has expired?

Aaahhh same happened last year , hang on though lots if  card numbers have changed this year  so that's maybe  why is I used one of the fanged cards. Shall I reset up my gold status and start all over again Neil ? 

Edited by Funkyfairy!

On 11/11/2017 at 9:30 AM, Funkyfairy! said:

Aaahhh same happened last year , hang on though lots if  card numbers have changed this year  so that's maybe  why is I used one of the fanged cards. Shall I reset up my gold status and start all over again Neil ? 

if you now have a working card on your paypal I can restart the existing auto-payment thingy, which should successfully take that payment - so let me know if you want me to do that.

Or you can simply sign up again.

On 12 November 2017 at 9:36 AM, eFestivals said:

if you now have a working card on your paypal I can restart the existing auto-payment thingy, which should successfully take that payment - so let me know if you want me to do that.

Or you can simply sign up again.

Sorry Neil, big been on for a week or so, I've tried to repurchase and when I try to add 'gold ' to my cart it says I have already purchased and cannot purchase again. 

So can you please either re activate me - I have a couple of working cards on my PayPal , or can you delete my gold and I'll sign up again 

thanks a lot 

• 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:59 AM, eFestivals said:

I've just restarted things ... I've not done this before, so i guess it will try to take the payment again.

Right the madness of Christmas is now over, and I am back and still have ads, and cannot put gold status in my basket as the error message says 'you can only purchase one of these and you already have one'

Linked my paypal to my bank account to try to limit the card number changing/expiring etc so hoping we are there

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

PS: I've just cancelled the old billing agreement, so that doesn't create any future confusion.

yay ya I received a cancellation confirmation email, and have managed to set myself up again

I wonder if it rejects as my address on efests seems to be set up as UAE .... no idea why lol, and I don't know where to change it - and I wonder if it checks that against paypal --- just an idea.

Anyway all set up gold again, woo hoo, add free I  can relax :-)

thanks Neil