Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This was my stupidest I ever did. This front page in paper 

No idea how or why but they chose Fall Guy as headline. Wish I had got in helicopter tho bloke was right about serious injury..... No that is not me in blue. I've never been back.. 

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1758944.Man_walks_away_unscathed_after_50ft_cliff_fall/?ref=arc

images.jpeg

cliff.jpg.gallery.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 10:53 PM, guypjfreak said:

This was my stupidest I ever did. This front page in paper 

No idea how or why but they chose Fall Guy as headline. Wish I had got in helicopter tho bloke was right about serious injury..... No that is not me in blue. I've never been back.. 

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1758944.Man_walks_away_unscathed_after_50ft_cliff_fall/?ref=arc

images.jpeg

cliff.jpg.gallery.jpg

Holy cow. You're a miracle. 

7 hours ago, karaseen said:

Holy cow. You're a miracle. 

Naa just fucking lucky old son... We used to love going there. Did a few illegal raves there and amazingly no one fell off then.... But me I go off on the wife's birthday. Not even sure what happened and NO I WASN'T PISSED.... 

To this day I can honestly say that I do not know how I was feeling and how I fell but I do know that went through my head...... 'guy you've done it this time'.. Splash.. 

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Naa just fucking lucky old son... We used to love going there. Did a few illegal raves there and amazingly no one fell off then.... But me I go off on the wife's birthday. Not even sure what happened and NO I WASN'T PISSED.... 

To this day I can honestly say that I do not know how I was feeling and how I fell but I do know that went through my head...... 'guy you've done it this time'.. Splash.. 

Lucky/miracle - call it what you like, that's an amazing story. Were you more injured than you realised?  Did the adrenaline/shock mask something that became problematic later?  

3 hours ago, karaseen said:

Lucky/miracle - call it what you like, that's an amazing story. Were you more injured than you realised?  Did the adrenaline/shock mask something that became problematic later?  

Yea apparently that's what it was adrenaline so walked off went to the pub .. Then I got pissed then next day for wife's birthday I had Billy connelly tickets so took wife to that THEN went to the hospital. 

They did xrays said no worries.. Two weeks later got a phone call from said hospital asking me if I was in much pain. Yes I said.. 

Could you please come to the hospital 

When says I 

In the 30 minutes would be good they said. So I got there to A&E told them my name and it was like an episode of Holby city.... Never watched it but can guess...... 

Spent six months in a cast. 

Still fucking kills everyday all day... 

Then 2 years after I smashed my ankle at glastonbury and then tried to drive the van cos it had broken down but that's a WHOLE different story lol... Unfortunately all true.. G

On 9/25/2018 at 4:49 PM, guypjfreak said:

Yea apparently that's what it was adrenaline so walked off went to the pub .. Then I got pissed then next day for wife's birthday I had Billy connelly tickets so took wife to that THEN went to the hospital. 

They did xrays said no worries.. Two weeks later got a phone call from said hospital asking me if I was in much pain. Yes I said.. 

Could you please come to the hospital 

When says I 

In the 30 minutes would be good they said. So I got there to A&E told them my name and it was like an episode of Holby city.... Never watched it but can guess...... 

Spent six months in a cast. 

Still fucking kills everyday all day... 

Then 2 years after I smashed my ankle at glastonbury and then tried to drive the van cos it had broken down but that's a WHOLE different story lol... Unfortunately all true.. G

Hello guy,

It's just occurred to me that the 'pj' in guypjfreak could be said, by some, to stand for your propensity to put yourself in 'personal jeopardy'.

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

It's just occurred to me that the 'pj' in guypjfreak could be said, by some, to stand for your propensity to put yourself in 'personal jeopardy'.

Lol yea never thought of that. Lol 

• 3 months later...

So I get home this morning and my dog is laying on my porch covered in snow and mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty. 
Now, my neighbors raised these rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home. 
Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them what's wrong? 
They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I live in south London. The other week there was a car chase down the high street on a Sunday afternoon. Some confusion but appears that one guy got out of one car and went to smash the window of the other car with the butt of a gun. He must have had his finger on the trigger as he shot himself in the chest and died at the scene. Thinking of entering him for a Darwin Award if I can be bothered.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49636789

• 1 year later...
On 1/26/2019 at 3:53 AM, stevewonders said:

So I get home this morning and my dog is laying on my porch covered in snow and mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty. 
Now, my neighbors raised these rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home. 
Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them what's wrong? 
They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage. 

hahahahahaha this makes my day!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Probably making this video.

I and my friend had enjoyed several shandies, and made this video.

Just a heads up;

CONTENT WARNING- To SOME people this might sound like a good weekend, but for those who would like a pre warning, we would like to offer you the courtesy. REFERENCES TO AND IMAGES OF:

Alcohol and substance use
Kidnapp Extremely
badly executed acrobatics
Conspiracy theories
Guns
Very, very bad geordie accents
Shaolin Monks
Antique spirit levels
Drum and bass
A clearly poor attempt at reinventing chess
Lots of bad language
Very sub standard video editing techniques.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...