Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

That explanation is hot garbage. The tent was banging all weekend long, and the festival was three weeks ago. They could have sent out an instagram while we were waiting for them, for fuck's sake. "Especially when we couldn't communicate the situation with you all." 

What a load of crap. I'll never give a thin nickel to Massive Attack again. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Terrible stuff from Massive Attack, they were also trying to moderate negative comments on that IG post.  Which indicates guilt!  I had wanted to go to this the reviews have been interesting.  Am a bit surprised to see that the EFests reviewer gave the whole of Friday a miss?  Not exactly giving it a fair go.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:44 PM, SonicSleuth said:

That explanation is hot garbage. The tent was banging all weekend long, and the festival was three weeks ago. They could have sent out an instagram while we were waiting for them, for fuck's sake. "Especially when we couldn't communicate the situation with you all." 

What a load of crap. I'll never give a thin nickel to Massive Attack again. 

Totally agree with @SonicSleuth , In ear monitor systems don't work like what they want us to believe ? (Just a super quick explanation about IEM Systems : when the sound -- of your own music on stage -- is too loud you just have to push ONE button on the mixing console. I can't even figure out what's the deal with the main stage sound...Microphones run with their orientation, not the sound in the room... Just move the microphone then.... + they have high-qualified sound engineers so that's PURE BULLSHIT), and if the sound of main stage is too loud, just call the staff of main stage with a talkie walkie and it's still one button to fix it.... I've never seen a so shameful statement by a professionnal band...

(Also Les Argeles = Les Déferlantes d'Argelès-sur-Mer , they didn't even know the name of the festival lol)