Jump to content
JBarbour

Mad Cool 2018

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Alsa Buses are around 20-30 Euros but it takes 7--8 hours depending on traffic.

Renfe Trains are 60-100 Euros depending on the date and time but it takes 2h45m

Flight by Vueling are 40-100 Euros depending on the date and time with extra luggage and it takes 1h25m but with security and travel time to/from airports, it will take longer than the train.

I will be travelling from Barcelona as well and I am thinking of taking the train but it totally depends on what date and time you are planning to travel

 

Thanx! Ill be heading to Madrid at the 11th, preferably around noon,  after a good  night sleep after Pearl Jam concert :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I made a train journey in Spain, the tickets from Renfe become available 62 days in advance at midnight. Is it still like this? Because after Mad Cool I head to Bilbao for surfing :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, berger55 said:

Last time I made a train journey in Spain, the tickets from Renfe become available 62 days in advance at midnight. Is it still like this? Because after Mad Cool I head to Bilbao for surfing :) 

I already got my AVE tickets a few weeks ago.

Just check the availability of your trip in their website. Though no AVE to Bilbao, yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joshua Homme said:

I already got my AVE tickets a few weeks ago.

Just check the availability of your trip in their website. Though no AVE to Bilbao, yet. 

Thank you. Ill checked it out. Trip to Bilbao takes around 5 to 7 hours... maybe a rented car would be a better option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are they still people waiting to receive their wristbrands? bought 3 x 1 day tickets x 2 persons and live in Sweden, no mail yet? Bought them via ticketmaster.es (checked spam :d)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ovechkin said:

are they still people waiting to receive their wristbrands? bought 3 x 1 day tickets x 2 persons and live in Sweden, no mail yet? Bought them via ticketmaster.es (checked spam :d)

I bought it over ticketmaster too. But i got the etickets, i don't expecting any wristbands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ovechkin said:

are they still people waiting to receive their wristbrands? bought 3 x 1 day tickets x 2 persons and live in Sweden, no mail yet? Bought them via ticketmaster.es (checked spam :d)

Me too!! They said that they would be sending wristbands until mid June, or something like that, so.... I bought my ticket on January, and Portugal is super close to Spain, so I don't know what their criteria are to send the wristbands.. does somebody know, from previous years of Mad Cool?

Edited by sophiec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, berger55 said:

I bought it over ticketmaster too. But i got the etickets, i don't expecting any wristbands.

I got the e-tickets too, I think that has nothing to do with the wristbands, because right after you buy the tickets on Ticketmaster, you're supposed to get the e-tickets on your e-mail, right away.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I just checked my e-mail, and last time I got an e-mail from mad cool info, (because I changed my address), they said I would receive the wristband "next month" which would be April..... wth I don't even know if they understand what they were saying, cuz Spanish people are really bad at English, so it's a mess to communicate properly with them... I want my wristbaaaaaand :(((

Edited by sophiec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok guys, I really need you to save me from a panic attack.

I was wondering why they were so slow to send me the wristband, even though I bought the tickets more than 2 months ago. So tonight I was messing with my stuff and I opened the tickets pdf.

I bought 3 day-tickets and all are "Entrada Dìa XX + envio pulsera penìnsula". Now, shit is that I live in Milan which is not even close to their peninsula and I must have done some mistake during the reservation (even because a massive event with no english page for ticket selling?!)

What can I do now? Please tell me, because it's a huge investment I did for my pockets (and for my tiny heart)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Ok guys, I really need you to save me from a panic attack.

I was wondering why they were so slow to send me the wristband, even though I bought the tickets more than 2 months ago. So tonight I was messing with my stuff and I opened the tickets pdf.

I bought 3 day-tickets and all are "Entrada Dìa XX + envio pulsera penìnsula". Now, shit is that I live in Milan which is not even close to their peninsula and I must have done some mistake during the reservation (even because a massive event with no english page for ticket selling?!)

What can I do now? Please tell me, because it's a huge investment I did for my pockets (and for my tiny heart)

You should be able to exchange the e-ticket for a wristband at the entrance on the first day of the festival. Won't hurt if you e-mail the festival though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, clasher said:

You should be able to exchange the e-ticket for a wristband at the entrance on the first day of the festival. Won't hurt if you e-mail the festival though. 

Hey thanks for the reply! Can you help me with the email adress? I really cannot find it on the website!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I bought a 3 day VIP ticket a while back, was going to be my once in a lifetime 50th birthday present to myself - however, real life has decided otherwise and due to uncertainty around my work situation I cannot afford the trip anymore.

Would really appreciate if someone could point me to the best place to re-sell or if anyone here is interested - selling at cost price, not looking to make money from this just want to recoup my costs and hopefully a passionate music fan can take it off me.

I have an e-ticket from Festicket in PDF format - have checked with them and it can be re-issued under the buyer's name, so when it gets to the sale point we can exchange personal details and I will have the ticket re-issued. For everyone else - have an awesome festival, I'm sure it's going to be a great experience, have fun on my behalf, cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, shotbru said:

Hi everyone, I bought a 3 day VIP ticket a while back, was going to be my once in a lifetime 50th birthday present to myself - however, real life has decided otherwise and due to uncertainty around my work situation I cannot afford the trip anymore.

Would really appreciate if someone could point me to the best place to re-sell or if anyone here is interested - selling at cost price, not looking to make money from this just want to recoup my costs and hopefully a passionate music fan can take it off me.

I have an e-ticket from Festicket in PDF format - have checked with them and it can be re-issued under the buyer's name, so when it gets to the sale point we can exchange personal details and I will have the ticket re-issued. For everyone else - have an awesome festival, I'm sure it's going to be a great experience, have fun on my behalf, cheers!

I PMd you there Shotbru!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year they posted the set times on 24th of May. I am hoping that they will post it sometime in next 2 weeks after Mad Cool Talent's winners are announced.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Last year they posted the set times on 24th of May. I am hoping that they will post it sometime in next 2 weeks after Mad Cool Talent's winners are announced.

I want these real bad but some the clashes are gonna be brutal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Arctics albums leaked

 

I haven't clicked on this, but could you please remove that link if it leads to a not-legal source of the album? You bring more people in trouble than just yourself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone had any issues activating their wrist band? One of the ladies in our group is having some issues and it does not seem to be working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

First information posted is about parking. It says that "The car park will remain open from 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m" Does that mean the festival's hours are extended compared to last year? Last year the music started at 18:30 and ended at 04:30. https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/reserva-ya-tu-plaza-de-parking

I don't think the music will go any later (earlier? :P) than 4:30, but it does suggest something might be happening before 6:30pm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I don't think the music will go any later (earlier? :P) than 4:30, but it does suggest something might be happening before 6:30pm 

Yes opening the parking lot 3 hours before the music starts each day seems unnecessary. It is probably going to start earlier this year compared to last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

First information posted is about parking. It says that "The car park will remain open from 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m" Does that mean the festival's hours are extended compared to last year? Last year the music started at 18:30 and ended at 04:30. https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/reserva-ya-tu-plaza-de-parking

I reckon they'd open that a bit earlier than the gates itself because it could cause traffic/problems etc when way to many people try to park around the opening hour. I reckon they open up at 5 pm but people can already park their cars from 3:30, does that make sense? :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...