Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

4 minutes ago, DHG123 said:

I really hope that statements not true in England either

It defo would be tbf.

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

A large portion of the crowd will be from the UK.

Will it be that noticeable? I went to Werchter in 2013 and don't think I met one English person even though on here it seemed like a lot were going. I don't it being a large enough portion so that Arctic Monkeys get the largest crowd of the weekend.

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

It defo would be tbf.

Will it be that noticeable? I went to Werchter in 2013 and don't think I met one English person even though on here it seemed like a lot were going. I don't it being a large enough portion so that Arctic Monkeys get the largest crowd of the weekend.

So what no band in the entire world is more popular than the Arctic Monkeys in England? God I hope London gets independence 

Edited by DHG123

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

It defo would be tbf.

I think it probably will be more noticeable this year given there's no Glastonbury. Based on this thread and the one in the Glastonbury forum about other festivals it seems like a decent amount of people who would normally go there are going to Mad Cool this year. Saying that, I don't see it being enough for Arctic Monkeys to get a bigger crowd than Pearl Jam.

Just now, DHG123 said:

So what no band in the entire world is more popular than the Artic Monkeys in England? God I hope London gets independence 

Ah I was thinking you meant Arctic Monkeys getting a bigger crowd than Pearl Jam, sorry.

But there wouldn't be many acts who'd get a bigger crowd at a festival in England than AM.

10 minutes ago, danz026 said:

PJ have never even have a top 10 single in the UK

Just compare album sales of bands like snow patrol to AM and see how good your measurement is.

AM is definitly one of the biggest acts to date, but they're just in a group of many (like mumford & sons). and thats nothing against coldplay or others.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Ah I was thinking you meant Arctic Monkeys getting a bigger crowd than Pearl Jam, sorry.

But there wouldn't be many acts who'd get a bigger crowd at a festival in England than AM.

Fair dues, re Pearl Jam you’re probably right though I hope it would depend on the fest/undercard

12 hours ago, danz026 said:

Absolute garbage. Not a band in the world would attract bigger crowds than AM at this point.

Are you the same guy that said they're the " biggest band in the world"? 

I think it's cool that you like them, but they're no that big. Both PJ and DM are bigger in terms of concert draws, especially in Spain.