Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

7 hours ago, BruceBuffer said:

Does anyone know what the closest metro station is to the festival site and whether it’s much of a walk? 

If you take the metro it is Feria de Madrid. If you take the C1 train, it is Valdebebas. 

They have updated their public transport page. You can check it there. 

https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/transports-mad-cool-2018

https://madcoolfestival.es/en/transports.php

Edited by birchtree29

3 hours ago, qwertycs123 said:

Same here, waiting in Frankfurt. 

Did anyone try to find restaurants or any possibility to get food close to festival area? Seems like it would be faster than waiting 60 minutes in queue. 

just was in a restaurant right at the south entrance of the IFEMA. 14.90 Euro for 3 courses. Quite nice. Name was: La Canica

Festival to Feria de Madrid station is a 15-20 min walk depending on what you have done to your body.

3 hours ago, TomViolence said:

Waiting for our plane to take off at Gatwick. See you on the other side :D

Were you on the 10:05  as well then? 

So wheres everyone planning on watching the game later? I’d like a bit of an atmosphere and so far the two likely candidates are O’Connell’s St or James Joyce. Thinking about it, will Irish bars take kindly to me walking in with an England top? ?

Edited by alexlloyd

44 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

So wheres everyone planning on watching the game later? I’d like a bit of an atmosphere and so far the two likely candidates are O’Connell’s St or James Joyce. Thinking about it, will Irish bars take kindly to me walking in with an England top? ?

Probably going to O'Connells since its close to my hotel

4 minutes ago, Bury420 said:

officially it says 20.30

no idea about stagetime

would go myself if it was after the match ;)

Haha fair enough! Yeah can’t see them coming on at 22:00 or later then, cheers anyway, where you watching the match? Think I’ve decided on O’Connells

3 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

The majority of people in here are in England tops mate. It’s an English pub tonight ?

7 hours ago, stiltzkin said:

Hey guys, late to the party here but attending full weekend alone due to last minute hitches. Is there any kind of efests loners group/meets for this year's mad cool? Would be good to meet some people over the w/e. 

Thanks, 

I arrived today and am heading to the festival alone tomorrow and would be keen to be involved in something like that - if you fancy making a plan give me a shout!