Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

3 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Since Primavera Sound is over, they can announce it any day this week. All Spanish music media will have posts about Mad Cool throughout the week.

Hopefully today then. Do you remember what time their announcements tend to be at?

I read that we're now closer to this year's festival than when they announced the times for last year, and that they had planned to release the schedule already but it got delayed for several reasons. So hopefully they'll get it out as soon as they can (and hopefully the final thing delaying it was Primavera).

16 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Hopefully today then. Do you remember what time their announcements tend to be at?

I read that we're now closer to this year's festival than when they announced the times for last year, and that they had planned to release the schedule already but it got delayed for several reasons. So hopefully they'll get it out as soon as they can (and hopefully the final thing delaying it was Primavera).

Yes here is the tweet from last year. They posted on May 24th 2017 at 11:09 Madrid time (which is already passed for today) but they make the big announcements on 12:00 Madrid time this year usually so they might post it in 20 minutes or so.

6 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Yes here is the tweet from last year. They posted on May 24th 2017 at 11:09 Madrid time (which is already passed for today) but they make the big announcements on 12:00 Madrid time this year usually so they might post it in 20 minutes or so.

Put IG notifs on last night for that shit. Getting impatient now, wanna find out asap that I can't see half the bands I want to.

Just now, big__phil said:

Hopefully it's today, but we'll see. My instinct says they wouldn't bother with retweets if they were about to announce set times, but hopefully I'm wrong (I usually am).

Na, I agree. I just hate the waiting game. Keeps me distracted from work, which isn't necessarily a good thing.