Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

1 hour ago, Ovechkin said:

are they still people waiting to receive their wristbrands? bought 3 x 1 day tickets x 2 persons and live in Sweden, no mail yet? Bought them via ticketmaster.es (checked spam :d)

I bought it over ticketmaster too. But i got the etickets, i don't expecting any wristbands.

3 hours ago, Ovechkin said:

are they still people waiting to receive their wristbrands? bought 3 x 1 day tickets x 2 persons and live in Sweden, no mail yet? Bought them via ticketmaster.es (checked spam :d)

Me too!! They said that they would be sending wristbands until mid June, or something like that, so.... I bought my ticket on January, and Portugal is super close to Spain, so I don't know what their criteria are to send the wristbands.. does somebody know, from previous years of Mad Cool?

Edited by sophiec

2 hours ago, berger55 said:

I bought it over ticketmaster too. But i got the etickets, i don't expecting any wristbands.

I got the e-tickets too, I think that has nothing to do with the wristbands, because right after you buy the tickets on Ticketmaster, you're supposed to get the e-tickets on your e-mail, right away.. 

Actually I just checked my e-mail, and last time I got an e-mail from mad cool info, (because I changed my address), they said I would receive the wristband "next month" which would be April..... wth I don't even know if they understand what they were saying, cuz Spanish people are really bad at English, so it's a mess to communicate properly with them... I want my wristbaaaaaand :(((

Edited by sophiec

Ok guys, I really need you to save me from a panic attack.

I was wondering why they were so slow to send me the wristband, even though I bought the tickets more than 2 months ago. So tonight I was messing with my stuff and I opened the tickets pdf.

I bought 3 day-tickets and all are "Entrada Dìa XX + envio pulsera penìnsula". Now, shit is that I live in Milan which is not even close to their peninsula and I must have done some mistake during the reservation (even because a massive event with no english page for ticket selling?!)

What can I do now? Please tell me, because it's a huge investment I did for my pockets (and for my tiny heart)

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Ok guys, I really need you to save me from a panic attack.

I was wondering why they were so slow to send me the wristband, even though I bought the tickets more than 2 months ago. So tonight I was messing with my stuff and I opened the tickets pdf.

I bought 3 day-tickets and all are "Entrada Dìa XX + envio pulsera penìnsula". Now, shit is that I live in Milan which is not even close to their peninsula and I must have done some mistake during the reservation (even because a massive event with no english page for ticket selling?!)

What can I do now? Please tell me, because it's a huge investment I did for my pockets (and for my tiny heart)

You should be able to exchange the e-ticket for a wristband at the entrance on the first day of the festival. Won't hurt if you e-mail the festival though. 

Hi everyone, I bought a 3 day VIP ticket a while back, was going to be my once in a lifetime 50th birthday present to myself - however, real life has decided otherwise and due to uncertainty around my work situation I cannot afford the trip anymore.

Would really appreciate if someone could point me to the best place to re-sell or if anyone here is interested - selling at cost price, not looking to make money from this just want to recoup my costs and hopefully a passionate music fan can take it off me.

I have an e-ticket from Festicket in PDF format - have checked with them and it can be re-issued under the buyer's name, so when it gets to the sale point we can exchange personal details and I will have the ticket re-issued. For everyone else - have an awesome festival, I'm sure it's going to be a great experience, have fun on my behalf, cheers!

36 minutes ago, shotbru said:

Hi everyone, I bought a 3 day VIP ticket a while back, was going to be my once in a lifetime 50th birthday present to myself - however, real life has decided otherwise and due to uncertainty around my work situation I cannot afford the trip anymore.

Would really appreciate if someone could point me to the best place to re-sell or if anyone here is interested - selling at cost price, not looking to make money from this just want to recoup my costs and hopefully a passionate music fan can take it off me.

I have an e-ticket from Festicket in PDF format - have checked with them and it can be re-issued under the buyer's name, so when it gets to the sale point we can exchange personal details and I will have the ticket re-issued. For everyone else - have an awesome festival, I'm sure it's going to be a great experience, have fun on my behalf, cheers!

I PMd you there Shotbru!

4 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Last year they posted the set times on 24th of May. I am hoping that they will post it sometime in next 2 weeks after Mad Cool Talent's winners are announced.

I want these real bad but some the clashes are gonna be brutal!

4 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

First information posted is about parking. It says that "The car park will remain open from 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m" Does that mean the festival's hours are extended compared to last year? Last year the music started at 18:30 and ended at 04:30. https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/reserva-ya-tu-plaza-de-parking

I don't think the music will go any later (earlier? :P) than 4:30, but it does suggest something might be happening before 6:30pm 

16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I don't think the music will go any later (earlier? :P) than 4:30, but it does suggest something might be happening before 6:30pm 

Yes opening the parking lot 3 hours before the music starts each day seems unnecessary. It is probably going to start earlier this year compared to last year

8 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

First information posted is about parking. It says that "The car park will remain open from 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m" Does that mean the festival's hours are extended compared to last year? Last year the music started at 18:30 and ended at 04:30. https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/reserva-ya-tu-plaza-de-parking

I reckon they'd open that a bit earlier than the gates itself because it could cause traffic/problems etc when way to many people try to park around the opening hour. I reckon they open up at 5 pm but people can already park their cars from 3:30, does that make sense? :p 

Hi there Mad Cool people :D

I saw a post on the previous page about the wristbands having to be activated. 

Can anyone shed some light on that for me pretty please? Not sure what it means and what we have to do. I'm sort if in charge if 8 if us and I don't want to mess it all up... I'm already a bit stressed about losing them, lol. 

Thanks guys.. any I do much appreciated.. 

9 WEEKS today for us to get on that plane :party:

1 hour ago, mells said:

Can anyone shed some light on that for me pretty please? Not sure what it means and what we have to do. I'm sort if in charge if 8 if us and I don't want to mess it all up... I'm already a bit stressed about losing them, lol. 

Ah, sent 2 emails and one message on FB and got no reply, I'm in huge suffering right now

1 hour ago, mells said:

AFAIK only the wristband coming with the exclusive pack sold by FNAC need to be activated.

BiyHPBA.png

The rest come preactivated. But everything is fully detailed inside the box.

PD: Of course, in case you are getting the wristband shipped. If you only get the e-tickets, you have to collect the wristband at location.

The winners of the Mad Cool Talent Contest got announced.

Alberto & García, Badlands, Frank's White Canvas, Los Ramblings, Mavica, MokuMoku, Repion, Tourjets and Whywyka get added to the line up! Also newly added are Bifannah and Carolina Durante, dates for all of them tba tho

Edited by arcuse