Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

39 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

i love them, but they seem pretty boring live and are also a long shot. they are americans after all( and haven't been announced on any early summer/spring festival in us) and have an uncertain release date for the new album.

I think they might be being kept to be announced first by Panorama Festival in New York. Similar happened with A Tribe Called Quest and then they were subsequently announced for festivals as early as the start of June.

What if they're gonna announce Jack White with 14 names tomorrow, tease a bit more about Arctic Monkeys on Friday and announce them on Monday, just like they did with Pearl Jam. Plausible? 

(except they announced a bunch of names on a Friday and not on a Thursday with Pearl Jam, but you get where I'm going with this..)

Just now, arcuse said:

What if they're gonna announce Jack White with 14 names tomorrow, tease a bit more about Arctic Monkeys on Friday and announce them on Monday, just like they did with Pearl Jam. Plausible? 

(except they announced a bunch of names on a Friday and not on a Thursday with Pearl Jam, but you get where I'm going with this..)

I think that's definitely what's happening, there might even be a Sheffield band in that 14 for good measure.

24 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

hope they get enter shikari on the bill for this, played a few years back so not out of the realms of possibility. they seem to be doing euro fests as well

Why on Earth would someone downvote you for just for input. Music snob 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2