Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

2 hours ago, radioahed said:

is festicket okay? I have seen a lot of bad reviews online which has put me off using them a bit. Looking to buy this weekend and was thinking of just going through the official website. 

I've used Festicket a couple of times and they've been fine. They're an official ticket agent for Mad Cool (amongst others) so you should be ok

1 hour ago, jonnyf said:

Code not working for me.

16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah doesn't seem to be valid for Mad Cool 

My bad it's running from 12:00 GMT on Friday 22 December until 23:59 GMT on Friday 29 December. I know it will work because my site is an affiliate partner with festicket and Mad Cool is listed on the discounts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, craigb said:

My bad it's running from 12:00 GMT on Friday 22 December until 23:59 GMT on Friday 29 December. I know it will work because my site is an affiliate partner with festicket and Mad Cool is listed on the discounts. 

Dammit! You think we'd be able to cancel our tickets and repurchase? That'll save us over £100 on the tickets we've bought

7 hours ago, Haggarded said:

You know if this will work with VIP tickets?

Not sure to be honest. Says "ticket only" on the email. 

6 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

Dammit! You think we'd be able to cancel our tickets and repurchase? That'll save us over £100 on the tickets we've bought

Contact festicket to see if they can do anything. I doubt it. Similar case last year when people bought V Fest tickets then Ticketmaster did BOGOF offers

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, craigb said:

Not sure to be honest. Says "ticket only" on the email. 

Contact festicket to see if they can do anything. I doubt it. Similar case last year when people bought V Fest tickets then Ticketmaster did BOGOF offers

Thanks Craig, will call them tomorrow when the promotion is live

3 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Anyone know how easy it should be to resell tickets for this? Want to get in with that 20% off code but doubt my friends will commit this early, so if they don't end up going would it be easy to resell?

i think this will sell out at some point during spring so i don't think it will be a problem to resell

Edited by neacaisa

3 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Anyone know how easy it should be to resell tickets for this? Want to get in with that 20% off code but doubt my friends will commit this early, so if they don't end up going would it be easy to resell?

You only get a PDF with etickets and they each have the name and email address of each person on, so I wondered this as well. I haven't seen anything regarding 'activating' tickets like Lollapalooza did or not being able to resell though... but as far as I can tell Festitickets doesn't have a resale section so im not sure how straightforward it would be.

Edited by alexlloyd

31 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

You only get a PDF with etickets and they each have the name and email address of each person on, so I wondered this as well. I haven't seen anything regarding 'activating' tickets like Lollapalooza did or not being able to resell though... but as far as I can tell Festitickets doesn't have a resale section so im not sure how straightforward it would be.

44 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

i think this will sell out at some point during spring so i don't think it will be a problem to resell

Cheers for the replies. One mate has said he'll get his tomorrow so looks like I'll be fine anyway.

4 hours ago, AndrewSmith said:

Friendly Fires and Tool ruled out

Expected set times for AIC and ATDI 75-80 mins 

Source: Bar Tool (again)

Can someone ask him some info about the new stages? We know all know about the 2 big stages not overlapping and a few tents.. But how is everything going to look like next year + Is it going to run from 6pm till 4ish am again? Or earlier? I assume earlier no?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, arcuse said:

Can someone ask him some info about the new stages? We know all know about the 2 big stages not overlapping and a few tents.. But how is everything going to look like next year + Is it going to run from 6pm till 4ish am again? Or earlier? I assume earlier no?

He's said that a lot of things are going to be confirmed in January around stage setup, transport, logistics etc,

5 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Looks like I'm buying tickets today then... 

Mate wants to buy tickets today but I found out last night I have -£1400 (£100 overdraft remaining) when I thought I had like -£1000 cba. Few people owe me a load of money so gonna get that chased up asap and make sure I buy tix this week. £131 for that lineup is insane. How much is a standing Pearl Jam ticket alone? Must be in the region of £70-80?