Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

9 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

They have posted another image with coordinates, so tomorrow they will announce a new band.

The coordinates lead us to Baltimore... So tomorrow's band will be from there.

Mad Cool 2.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maryland_music_groups

Beach House? Animal Collective?

21 hours ago, RaphPH said:

Can anyone confirm if the VIP area is at the front of main stage (like Primavera) or at the side ?

20 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

It was on the left side this year.

The main VIP area and bar was on the left hand side, but the VIP viewing area for both the main stages was directly in front of the stage. In fact it was the whole left hand side of the front stage area. It surprised me how much room they gave to the VIP sections.

3 hours ago, johnybegood said:

Yesterday Mad Cool CM confirmed that Queens Of The Stone Age won't be headliners.

Is this anywhere online? I'm assuming Future Islands aren't going to be a headliner either, is it normally this random with the announcements? Seems a strange way to start, two announcements no headliners... admittedly QOTSA easily could.

26 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

Is this anywhere online? I'm assuming Future Islands aren't going to be a headliner either, is it normally this random with the announcements? Seems a strange way to start, two announcements no headliners... admittedly QOTSA easily could.

Still a very solid start. If QOTSA is a sub then we're looking at a big hitting line up by the looks of things. It is a strange way to announce though.

5 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Still a very solid start. If QOTSA is a sub then we're looking at a big hitting line up by the looks of things. It is a strange way to announce though.

Yeah I'm not complaining with the quality, just seems strange. I'd happily of had QOTSA as a headliner. 

Definitely bodes well for the strength of this line up, especially when they managed to get  Foos - Green Day - KoL this year before the increase in size/price. 

I thought Arctics would be a cert for Beni really, but I wonder if they could have Foos instead and Arctics end up at MC. 

4 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Yeah I'm not complaining with the quality, just seems strange. I'd happily of had QOTSA as a headliner. 

Definitely bodes well for the strength of this line up, especially when they managed to get  Foos - Green Day - KoL this year before the increase in size/price. 

I thought Arctics would be a cert for Beni really, but I wonder if they could have Foos instead and Arctics end up at MC. 

Foo's are back in the states on beni weekend 

10 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

MGMT and QOTSA is a great start for me, any idea when tickets go onto general sale? 

Another set of coordinates posted today for Paris, guessing Justice are more likely than Daft Punk :lol:

IMG_1545.PNG

Ángel Stanich

Edited by craigb