Bestival 2018 incoming!

smogo

4 hours ago, jr1312 said:

What was the bar code thing for beers? I heard a few people mention it but never found out exactly what it was

I believe it was, but am not positive myself. I think that you could load up credit on them and use them at the bars. I seem to recall a section of one bar which only dealt to people with loaded bar codes. Mind you, when I observed this there was no one at the bar anyway. Not too surprising when the two bars that I went to were selling cans at £5 each FFS.

My favourite Bestival for about 5 or 6 years. 

Only negatives was the OTT searches on Thursday afternoon (2 hours in the boiling sun - 1 of our group almost fainted) and no toilets at the end of quiet camping (which there were last year - but I guess that’s because there were less people on site). The campsites seemed generally less crowded as did the main stage.

So glad a bunch of you enjoyed Confidence Man. I’ve seen them a number of times now and they are always so much fun. Now go listen to the LP - it’s great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...