Bestival 2018 incoming!

smogo

11 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

What happened to Curlygirl's message to me? What happened to my response to her?

how great do you think this forum will be if everyone keeps on saying "oh, use arsewipe instead"?

I think facebook is doing OK, even with $100Bn wiped off it the other day. I'd quite like to be able to pay my mortgage (which I can't), and I'm not running this site to promote arsewipe.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

how great do you think this forum will be if everyone keeps on saying "oh, use arsewipe instead"?

I think facebook is doing OK, even with $100Bn wiped off it the other day. I'd quite like to be able to pay my mortgage (which I can't), and I'm not running this site to promote arsewipe.

Hello Neil,

I understand and appreciate what you are saying. FYI - I didn't even recall that the arsewipe site was mentioned. I asked where the posts had gone because it mentioned the ad hoc 'efestivals' meet up and time. It was that which I was after, as I was going to pass that 'specific' information on to another couple of efesters. I wasn't going to mention arsewipe to them.  However, I now understand that in posting my question, I, inadvertently, re-mentioned arsewipe. This was not intentional. I've said a load of times before how important this site was to me when I was at the lowest I've been in life. I will always wish it, and you, well. In fact, I've just had to borrow money to go to Bestival, but will make a donation to the site from that lump. Don't tell the wife though, as she'll fucking kill me! :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

What happened to Curlygirl's message to me? What happened to my response to her?

What was your response Dude?? Probably cos it mentioned another social media platform?? 

Edited... yep, Soz Neil!! Haven’t been to Bestival before and really want to meet up with Yog and others from here as we do at every festival we go to, and that’s the only place and time I know where I’m going to be. Apologies. 

@ThatCubT I also didn’t get your response. 

Edited by Curlygirl

3 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

What was your response Dude?? Probably cos it mentioned another social media platform?? 

Edited... yep, Soz Neil!! Haven’t been to Bestival before and really want to meet up with Yog and others from here as we do at every festival we go to, and that’s the only place and time I know where I’m going to be. Apologies. 

@ThatCubT I also didn’t get your response. 

Hello Curlygirl,

Have emailed you. :)

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Hello Neil,

I can't for the life of me remember my Paypal password. If there's another way of contributing then PM me the details. 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Car is packed and label in the window!! 

650193E8-D9FC-43C4-AB38-B8A95E7C69A6.jpeg

Wow! It took us 2 hours to print off out volunteer passes for Bestival and Boomtown last night (note to self to get new computer and Internet before October) - but I will honk if I see you, and, via Yog, shifts permitting, I hope to be meeting you in the next few days! x

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I really want to be ready, but am not. I mean, I'm there mentally, but haven't done a stroke of packing, shopping etc. I have a list of things to do / get as long as your arm. 

How?! It's in a matter of hours now! when you heading on down (or up, depending on your location)?

2 hours ago, ThatCubT said:

How?! It's in a matter of hours now! when you heading on down (or up, depending on your location)?

Hello ThatCubT,

I don't quite know how, but I'm still non the further on the progress front. I've managed to put some spare batteries for non existent torches in to the campervan, and that's about all.  Oh, and I've been to the pub, and sampled certain 'supplies'. No idea what time we are heading down, at the moment.

Fairly thorough bag searches and a girl in front had a couple of bottles taken off her. 

If bring in spirits use some imagination.

No separate ‘arena’ this year. Once you’re through the first entrance you’re effectively in the festival. Welcome surprise