Bilbao BBK Live 2018

DDave

The announcement it's Jamie xx plus Nick Murphy. 

As far as I'm concerned we're talking about an event happening inside the Guggenheim museum on July 11th. 

Guess it will be announced this evening or so.

Edited by YunT
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gregory said:

Also the (free) day stuff in the city. Parquet Courts are an American band worth checking out

DahLMdzXcAANQmT.jpg:large

Does anyone know how this works? Like do you need to book it or is it first come first serve on the day or...? I'll definitely be aiming to make the Parquet Courts one.

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

Does anyone know how this works? Like do you need to book it or is it first come first serve on the day or...? I'll definitely be aiming to make the Parquet Courts one.

We saw Delorean in the bandstand in the city last year (so you just show up with some beers from the local shop on the corner ;) ). Also got on a boat cruise past the Guggenheim with 3 acts playing too, that was first come first served (and really fun).

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

We saw Delorean in the bandstand in the city last year (so you just show up with some beers from the local shop on the corner ;) ). Also got on a boat cruise past the Guggenheim with 3 acts playing too, that was first come first served (and really fun).

Nice one cheers. It eliminates me potentially having to miss them for Childish Gambino if they clash at the festival so I'm buzzing with this. Saw them on the Human Performance tour and they were great.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 4:38 PM, Odessa said:

Anyone know when set times are usually released?

They usually release the set times two oe three weeks before the festival. So I guess something like June's last week will be ideal for this year's schedules. 

In 2017 they were released on June 21st, 16 days before the beginning of the fest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning

Just discovered this forum. I bought tickets a month ago for myself and my girlfriend however we are no longer together :') I'm still excited to go however my plan was to meet people there, now I'm thinking if that doesn't happen it's going to be a lonely long weekend!!

Is anybody else going alone or has room for a +1? :') we can of course get to know each other in advance.

I also plan to visit some other cities and / or the Pyrenees before / after the festival.

23, male, great sense of humour ;)

Just send me a quick message

Marco

Edited by Marcothepolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 3:02 AM, gregory said:

Also the (free) day stuff in the city. Parquet Courts are an American band worth checking out

DahLMdzXcAANQmT.jpg:large

Do we know where each band is playing / or stage times or anything like that? or do you just show up?

3 hours ago, conalb1 said:

Never mind, just found this!

CDD20B98-A87F-4A1F-ADDC-80454622D55C.png

Does anyone know if Parquet Courts are still doing one of these sets? They're on the poster but not here... There's nobody on at the same time as them at the festival, so it doesn't really matter, but it'd be cool to have the option to see them twice!

Flying out tomorrow lunchtime so getting everything sorted now. Hope everyone has a great week!

On 7/9/2018 at 9:11 PM, Odessa said:

Does anyone know if Parquet Courts are still doing one of these sets? They're on the poster but not here... There's nobody on at the same time as them at the festival, so it doesn't really matter, but it'd be cool to have the option to see them twice!

Flying out tomorrow lunchtime so getting everything sorted now. Hope everyone has a great week!

Yeah I noticed that too, potentially ‘secret guests’?

At the festival they’re on at the same time as alt-j. 

3 hours ago, conalb1 said:

Yeah I noticed that too, potentially ‘secret guests’?

At the festival they’re on at the same time as alt-j. 

Yeah I thought they might be the secret act. And yeah my bad, I was meant to say nobody I want to see are on at the same time as them.

On first impressions, this place is amazing.