Boomtown 2018

eFestivals

15 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Just tweeted Charlotte to ask her to bring a set like the Tomorrowland one, and that she would be assured of one hell of an appreciative audience...

...she tweeted back saying she would bring an even stronger techno set!

I think we can safely say that is game on!

Ben

That's made my day!

She's fucking amazing.

I'm hoping that someone could help me out here... I'm trying to track down some information on the festival's organizers or owners.  I can't seem to find this info online.  Anyone have an answer for me?  I'm researching it for an article for a magazine.  Thanks in advance!

Heather

2 minutes ago, hsmith1779 said:

I'm hoping that someone could help me out here... I'm trying to track down some information on the festival's organizers or owners.  I can't seem to find this info online.  Anyone have an answer for me?  I'm researching it for an article for a magazine.  Thanks in advance!

Heather

Hi Heather

@mr flow seems to have bit of an inside line to some info on Boomtown, so might be able to help.

@eFestivals runs this wonderful website and has fingers in many festival pies, so also might be able to advise.

Take care

Ben
x

• Like 1

Heather

E-mail info@boomtownfair.co.uk and they will put you through the the relevant people to give you the info for your article.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, hsmith1779 said:

Heather

Actually, e-mail press@boomtownfair.co.uk and that should get you where you want.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Hi Heather

@mr flow seems to have bit of an inside line to some info on Boomtown, so might be able to help.

@eFestivals runs this wonderful website and has fingers in many festival pies, so also might be able to advise.

Take care

Ben
x

Thanks so much, Ben!  I'm really looking forward to it!!!!  I ❤️ music festivals soooooooo much and this will be my first Boomtown!  Hope to meet you there!  :)

I really appreciate it, Mr. Flow!  I'll write to them now. 

While this certainly won't be my first rodeo (I'm a proud festival veteran!) it will be my first Boomtown and I couldn't be more excited!  It's going to be amazing!!!!!  Hope to see you there!  :)

Thanks so much, Ben!  I'm really looking forward to it!!!!  I ❤️ music festivals soooooooo much and this will be my first Boomtown!  Hope to meet you there!  :)

Yes, my first Boomtown too (filling a conspicuous Glastonbury-shaped hole this year!), so very excited!

Would be smashing to meet you too. Essentially, if you can hear proper techno playing, I'll likely be dancing to it...

:)

Ben

10 minutes ago, hsmith1779 said:

I really appreciate it, Mr. Flow!  I'll write to them now. 

While this certainly won't be my first rodeo (I'm a proud festival veteran!) it will be my first Boomtown and I couldn't be more excited!  It's going to be amazing!!!!!  Hope to see you there!  :)

No probs at all. :)

Hope you enjoy your first Boomtown. I have a feeling you will!

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Yes, my first Boomtown too (filling a conspicuous Glastonbury-shaped hole this year!), so very excited! 

They are different shaped holes, but both equally brilliant, for me anyway.

Bit like trying to put the circle shape in the square hole on a kids toy.  

Imagine Shangri-La, Common and Block 9 go to a festival and do acid together.    

2 BoomTown tickets + 2 Ecobonds £310 All in

It's as the title says - £310 for two entrance tickets plus 2 Ecobonds.  

I can provide confirmation that I have the e tickets.

I can confirm that I can edit the names on the tickets.

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

Any questions please PM me.

Advertised elsewhere also, so first come first served - he says, rather hopefully!

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

9 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

2 BoomTown tickets + 2 Ecobonds £310 All in

It's as the title says - £310 for two entrance tickets plus 2 Ecobonds.  

I can provide confirmation that I have the e tickets.

I can confirm that I can edit the names on the tickets.

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

Any questions please PM me.

Advertised elsewhere also, so first come first served - he says, rather hopefully!

Not that he really needs it in anyway, but just to vouch for Yog as a thoroughly honourable chap, for anyone looking to take him up on what seems like an extremely good deal!

Ben

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Not that he really needs it in anyway, but just to vouch for Yog as a thoroughly honourable chap, for anyone looking to take him up on what seems like an extremely good deal!

Ben

Seconded @Yoghurt on a Stick is a stand up guy offering up a bargain none the less!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm just gutted you can't make it Yog!!

You're not the only one vintage, I am too. I've managed to sell the campervan ticket, but not having any joy with the entrance tickets, so far. I did put them on Gumtree and had some interest, but then the advert 'disappeared' and I'm having difficulty getting it back on. I need to sell them to get money together for Bestival.

On the good news front, our chalet went on Airbnb a week ago, and we've already had three bookings. Our first visitors (who are from Alaska) arrive this Saturday night. 

Hope that you and your family are well.

Yog :)

8 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Not long now!

Important quote for anyone caught in last year's queue from hell "...so this year for our planning we've really been getting into the details of stuff such as the water, queuing rates, how it's filtered, how you get to the loo, all these boring things that make such a difference when you're sat in the queue.. so hopefully you'll have a great experience from the second you get out of your car...all the way to the end of the gate". 

Let's hope they get it right this year.