GCSE Graphics: Stakeholder survey

Rebecca2709

Hey, I am a GCSE Graphics student and I am doing a project based on outdoor living. It would be great if you could complete my survey which I will leave a link below too. I am looking to create a sustainable method of holding campers above the ground alternative to the usual foldable camp chairs that are beginning to be discarded in big numbers after being used, a problem that I think is found most commonly at the end of outdoor music festivals like Glastonbury. I had read a large number of tents had been discarded after this year's Glastonbury music festival and they had also inserted a picture of the many camp chairs that had been left there too so I wanted to see if this is an actual problem through a survey I have created and posting on a forum like this.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/S19Pzuh6Z

Thank you so much for all those who complete my survey. It will be greatly appreciated!