eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.
finn_with_1_n

All Points East Festival 2018

Got sat + Sunday tickets... ;)

I must be the only one with no idea who DICE are.

Edited by thetime

8 minutes ago, thetime said:

Got sat + Sunday tickets... ;)

I must be the only one with no idea who DICE are.

Nope, you’re not the only one :lol:

Easier to get in at some venues too. Queue for standard ticket holders at Mount Kimbie last night was huge... DICE ticket holders could just stroll straight through to the box office.

Has there been anything about another APE Presents announcement tomorrow, seeing as the previous two Mondays have yielded confirmations? Imaginably it would be Nick & Patti day given how likely that is to be already sorted, but it'd be nice to see that solidified and the supporting cast revealed also.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Has there been anything about another APE Presents announcement tomorrow, seeing as the previous two Mondays have yielded confirmations? Imaginably it would be Nick & Patti day given how likely that is to be already sorted, but it'd be nice to see that solidified and the supporting cast revealed also.

Not seen anything outside of the odd bit of social media chatter - but I'd imagine this week seems a reasonable presumption.

I will ring them tomorrow but does anyone know if I'd be able to change my booking from just the Saturday to include the Friday as well, rather than make another separate single day booking. I've found I can now make both days and would love to catch LCD Soundsystem on the Friday.

I'm waiting to see what the second weekend is like with more added before making a decision on what to do here. The National's day is a good start.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Sunday day tickets sold out from the looks of things.

That’s just seetickets isn’t it? Noticed that a few days ago, still available from other outlets.

just been on see and still on sale there as well now.

Edited by thetime

28 minutes ago, thetime said:

That’s just seetickets isn’t it? Noticed that a few days ago, still available from other outlets.

just been on see and still on sale there as well now.

My bad.

Got Friday/Sunday tickets for this. Hopefully the first of a few smaller festivals next year.

Also considering just spending a week catching up with London based mates and going to The National the following Saturday. My bank balance needs your prayers

When are we expecting this to sell out? I'm going to go for  Friday tickets but have so much on st the moment I'm going to have to wait a month or so! 

I'd guesstimate there will be tickets left over until the new year - assuming no new additions to the lineups come out.

33 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'd guesstimate there will be tickets left over until the new year - assuming no new additions to the lineups come out.

Fingers crossed - definitely going to have to wait until after christmas now...

57 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Thanks! Fingers crossed! It's too good a lineup to miss out on! 

Yeah, I think a lot of people will be in the same boat. Since this was announced with no hype before it, people won't have been putting money away especially. Plus, with the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure many people will have one eye on their bank balance. 

Am I right in thinking that LCD played Lovebox or something last year and it didn't sell out? Am in the same boat as everyone else in not being able to buy till after Christmas.

10 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Am I right in thinking that LCD played Lovebox or something last year and it didn't sell out? Am in the same boat as everyone else in not being able to buy till after Christmas.

Was 2016 but yeah I think you're right. This probably has a better undercard, mind. 

I'm expecting the undercard to be very strong and that all the days will eventually sell out.

It's basically Field Day only with headliners and subs with much broader appeal and I suspect more of a budget for publicity too.

3rd june Victoria park for Nick cave and the bad seeds

just got a notification from songkick

presuming its this!