All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

Red stripe, heineken and strongbow big cans all £5.50, old mout small can is £5.50 also. I haven't seen craft beer or tap beer anywhere but I'll have a look after confidence man. The guy in front of me got caught by sniffer dogs, they asked him to surrender anything he had, he said he had nothing, so they took him off to be searched. I got buzzed with the electric scanner and they searched my bag but I got my booze in

7 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Red stripe, heineken and strongbow big cans all £5.50, old mout small can is £5.50 also. I haven't seen craft beer or tap beer anywhere but I'll have a look after confidence man. The guy in front of me got caught by sniffer dogs, they asked him to surrender anything he had, he said he had nothing, so they took him off to be searched. I got buzzed with the electric scanner and they searched my bag but I got my booze in

where did you hide your booze then?

15 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Redchurch and Fuller's are meant to be pouring... somewhere. Congrats ;) 

49 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Was it a lad with a blue coat? I got took into a tent haha. Security fella was dying to kick me out even though I said I had nothing and they were welcome to search. Bizarre.

5 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Was it a lad with a blue coat? I got took into a tent haha. Security fella was dying to kick me out even though I said I had nothing and they were welcome to search. Bizarre.

Possibly. Got in about 2:30 and the guy was adamant he had nothing. Hope you have a good day despite that!

1 minute ago, TomViolence said:

Nah just airport style metal scanners that you walk through. They make you enter the contents of your pockets into your own bag or a transparent bag that they provide. 

So no pat-downs. Sounds like could smuggle some booze or food in.

3 hours ago, fantomas said:

Worth checking Twickets too, managed to get a couple for tomorrow for 45 each (including the fee).

I grabbed two for 50/each thanks though, Im so excited to go tomorrow - had my eyes on this since October and work has finally allowed me time off!!