All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

On 5/16/2018 at 1:06 PM, dentalplan said:

DICE just sent out a notification for a festival flash sale between 12pm-1pm Friday, where there are 2-for-1 VIP tickets and 20% off a variety of other festival tickets. I’ll be surprised if it isn’t centred around All Points East.

Incorrect, as it happens. Quite a few others though, including ones I thought had sold out.

36 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There's a big hole on the second stage where they'll probably actually be playing. I'm sure it'll be spotted and rectified by the fest.

good spot, also first thing on main stage! I tweeted band and they confirmed they are still playing!

Well happy with an hour of YYYs and a full set from LCD. Confidence Man and Superorganism will be good in the day too and will check out Despacio in the time between those pairs of acts. All that for £45 is really great. Hopefully APE not appearing on that DICE offer means it's all sold pretty well despite the lack of sellouts.

Not sure if I'm gonna drink yet; it hurts enough paying a fiver a pint at gigs but Citadel last year were charging more than that for bottles which was ridiculous. Anyone go to anything at Victoria Park last year and remember the prices of drinks? 

6 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Well happy with an hour of YYYs and a full set from LCD. Confidence Man and Superorganism will be good in the day too and will check out Despacio in the time between those pairs of acts. All that for £45 is really great. Hopefully APE not appearing on that DICE offer means it's all sold pretty well despite the lack of sellouts.

Not sure if I'm gonna drink yet; it hurts enough paying a fiver a pint at gigs but Citadel last year were charging more than that for bottles which was ridiculous. Anyone go to anything at Victoria Park last year and remember the prices of drinks? 

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was like £5.50 for cans of strongbow last year, more if you wanted something fancier. I think the only beers available were 330ml bottles so the strongbow seemed like the best idea to me..

5 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was like £5.50 for cans of strongbow last year, more if you wanted something fancier. I think the only beers available were 330ml bottles so the strongbow seemed like the best idea to me..

Ffs that is insane. I'm such a bottlejob when it comes to smuggling stuff in too haha, I'll be afraid to get caught. Not paying that for cans tho so I'll have to have a think. Cheers for the info!

4 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Ffs that is insane. I'm such a bottlejob when it comes to smuggling stuff in too haha, I'll be afraid to get caught. Not paying that for cans tho so I'll have to have a think. Cheers for the info!

Yeah it's gonna be £5.50 plus, depending on the drink. I think at Lovebox 2016 the bottles of corona were £6. Vicky park festivals always seem to have shocking prices, and all cans/bottles too at the bars for ease. I do recall that Field Day sometimes has a craft beer tent which will give you pints at varying prices, but no idea if APE have picked that up.

20 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Yeah it's gonna be £5.50 plus, depending on the drink. I think at Lovebox 2016 the bottles of corona were £6. Vicky park festivals always seem to have shocking prices, and all cans/bottles too at the bars for ease. I do recall that Field Day sometimes has a craft beer tent which will give you pints at varying prices, but no idea if APE have picked that up.

Yeah, Field Day's craft stuff was ok. It was the most reasonably priced stuff there (if I remember correctly) which isn't saying much either.