All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

Updated Spotify playlist for the Friday, adding the Jagerhaus and Firestone stage acts and Australian singer-songwriter Cloves, who's been added to the poster, and tweaking a couple of the acts based on recent setlists. Tracks for each act are those they've been playing most often live.

I'd really like to see both Phoenix and YYYs, but seems pretty inevitable they're going to clash now.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

32 minutes ago, sinivali said:

What was the consensus regarding named tickets then? Unlikely that anyone will care that I am in fact a 6'3 male rather than a girl named Lucy as the ticket I've bought would suggest? 

I thought it was considered rude nowadays to question anyone's self-identity? :P

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

DICE just sent out a notification for a festival flash sale between 12pm-1pm Friday, where there are 2-for-1 VIP tickets and 20% off a variety of other festival tickets. I’ll be surprised if it isn’t centred around All Points East.

I’d be gutted if that’s the case. Having bought standard tickets when they were first released.

6 minutes ago, beatkeeper said:

I’d be gutted if that’s the case. Having bought standard tickets when they were first released.

If you've booked travel and accommodation well in advance having already bought a ticket, you can take comfort in having paid less money than any johnny-come-lately would have to. :P 

It's not a whopping saving either, to be fair. It's potentially like £50 for either ticket and I can't imagine the VIP is gonna be that brilliant. It certainly ain't £2.50 tickets.