All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

3 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

I have a single spare National ticket going which I was hoping to get face value (£59.95) for if you are interested.

Your probably going to have to sell it below face value unless it sells out (which isn't looking likely at all) - just a word of advice but most tickets i have seen are like £45-£50

17 minutes ago, Frangipane said:

Are any of you still waiting for LCD E-tickets to be emailed?

Yes, we are! Feels like they are cutting it fine, but I suppose as they are e-tickets it's slightly less of a problem. The confirmation email says we'll have them at least 3 days before, so still plenty of time...

14 hours ago, Frangipane said:

Are any of you still waiting for LCD E-tickets to be emailed?

Yep still waiting on the eticket from AXS and Saturday ticket from Amazon tickets (since dissolved so fingers crossed since these ones are being posted apparently ?)

I had my Sat ticket up for face value for a week, dropped it to £45 and it went overnight. At least I got something back and now don't have the stress of getting somewhere to stay overnight. Shame to be missing it but really didn't fit in with work other plans.

33 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Marika Hackman, Superfood,  Flyte, All We Are and Gengahr are all acts I'd probs catch if I was there. Sure there's more.

I'd add Brix & The Extricated - made up mainly of ex-The Fall members (Brix Smith and the Hanley brothers).

Gutted the Big Moon are on the one day of the second weekend we're not going but they're highly recommended for anyone who is.

12 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Yep still waiting on the eticket from AXS and Saturday ticket from Amazon tickets (since dissolved so fingers crossed since these ones are being posted apparently ?)

Received a confirmation this morning from Amazon that tickets for The National were on the way.  Nothing for Nick Cave however which we had also booked through them, but presumably they are dispatching one day at a time.

58 minutes ago, WeirdFishes290 said:

I get it’s a new festival but kinda lame that we’re two weeks out and they still have “many more to be announced” listed for almost all stages and still haven’t put out set times yet.

It feels like going by the number of acts announced on the main stages before the two 'new' stages were announced to day that's there's still some gaps to be filled on the 3 main stages for the second weekend?   Although Sunday in particular looks like a clash nightmare already....

4 hours ago, Jon F said:

It feels like going by the number of acts announced on the main stages before the two 'new' stages were announced to day that's there's still some gaps to be filled on the 3 main stages for the second weekend?   Although Sunday in particular looks like a clash nightmare already....

There aren't as many main stages on the second weekend i'm pretty certain. I am going for the second Friday and before today we had about 5 acts so this is a major addition, shame nobody notable to me though but whatever.