All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Has there been anything about another APE Presents announcement tomorrow, seeing as the previous two Mondays have yielded confirmations? Imaginably it would be Nick & Patti day given how likely that is to be already sorted, but it'd be nice to see that solidified and the supporting cast revealed also.

Not seen anything outside of the odd bit of social media chatter - but I'd imagine this week seems a reasonable presumption.

I will ring them tomorrow but does anyone know if I'd be able to change my booking from just the Saturday to include the Friday as well, rather than make another separate single day booking. I've found I can now make both days and would love to catch LCD Soundsystem on the Friday.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Sunday day tickets sold out from the looks of things.

That’s just seetickets isn’t it? Noticed that a few days ago, still available from other outlets.

just been on see and still on sale there as well now.

Edited by thetime

Got Friday/Sunday tickets for this. Hopefully the first of a few smaller festivals next year.

Also considering just spending a week catching up with London based mates and going to The National the following Saturday. My bank balance needs your prayers

Yeah, I think a lot of people will be in the same boat. Since this was announced with no hype before it, people won't have been putting money away especially. Plus, with the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure many people will have one eye on their bank balance. 

10 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Am I right in thinking that LCD played Lovebox or something last year and it didn't sell out? Am in the same boat as everyone else in not being able to buy till after Christmas.

Was 2016 but yeah I think you're right. This probably has a better undercard, mind.