All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Jesus wish this was like a month after but that is right before exams. RIP me as that looks dope. Personally I don't think the price is that bad for a london festival is it? I mean, Wireless is like £200 isnt it?

Pretty expensive if you’re outside London, with no camping. 

Just now, James96 said:

I would like to see her, but wasn't sold on The XX as a live act at Glastonbury...

Oh yeah, The XX are absolute garbage, best to be long gone by the time they're on. Lykke Li > Sampha > Lorde > somewhere where decent drinks are just expensive rather than shit drinks that  are London expensive.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Oh yeah, The XX are absolute garbage, best to be long gone by the time they're on. Lykke Li > Sampha > Lorde > somewhere where decent drinks are just expensive rather than shit drinks that  are London expensive.

Oh yeah drinks at this are gonna be a fucking laugh if they're gonna opt for the BST wallet rape.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

DELILAH! 

Will be in for the Bjork day, definitely. Do we think they'll sell out quickly? 

Dunno I was thinking it might not do so well cos festivals with these headliners don’t get much mainstream love, but now they’ve set out the bill I’m worried about how quickly it will go - the LME are gonna eat this up. So now might be the best time to point out that the owner of Goldenvoice is fairly problematic. :P

42 minutes ago, James96 said:

Is there not a ticket for Friday+Sunday? That sucks.

There is but not on DICE (yet).

51 minutes ago, James96 said:

Is there not a ticket for Friday+Sunday? That sucks.

From the press release....

£59.95 - General Admission

£89.95 - All Points VIP

There will also be 2 day and 3 day GA and VIP tickets for weekend 1 (25th/26th/27th May)

Pricing as follows:

£114.95 - General Admission – 2 day ticket (Friday & Saturday / Friday & Sunday / Saturday & Sunday)

£169.95 - General Admission – 3 day ticket (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

£174.95 - All Points VIP – 2 day ticket (Friday & Saturday / Friday & Sunday / Saturday & Sunday)

£259.95 - All Points VIP – 3 day ticket (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

3 minutes ago, craigb said:

From the press release....

£59.95 - General Admission

£89.95 - All Points VIP

There will also be 2 day and 3 day GA and VIP tickets for weekend 1 (25th/26th/27th May)

Pricing as follows:

£114.95 - General Admission – 2 day ticket (Friday & Saturday / Friday & Sunday / Saturday & Sunday)

£169.95 - General Admission – 3 day ticket (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

£174.95 - All Points VIP – 2 day ticket (Friday & Saturday / Friday & Sunday / Saturday & Sunday)

£259.95 - All Points VIP – 3 day ticket (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

Thanks for this!

6 hours ago, James96 said:

Excellent.

I'm surprised no one has commented on the fact that the Bjork ticket is pretty cheap for one of her gigs no? i swear she was £70-80 at the Royal Albert Hall couple years back.

Bjork tickets are always expensive, so it’s pretty good price. 

Really interested to see whether this stands out as anything different or just another inner city affair. They've definitely gone in and secured a strong line up but it would be cool to see them back it up with some decent stuff on site that offers something other than just turning a park into an arena for the day. Picking a day is hard. I wish I could move Lorde over to The National's one dayer.