Line up prediction game 2018

ramragon

Ok let’s get back to the game after ramgangnam got me into trouble and thanks for the private messages of folk saying your not stupid ! I am though so don’t stress for me ! 

Updated list from me here we go 

Right I’m finally there 20 !!!!

The courteeners 

the slow readers club ( it’s a band ramragon not the after school club you attended)

the libertines

Richard Ashcroft 

the chemical brothers

Shed seven 

The Prodigy 

the 1975

blossoms

black grape

2 many djs

wild beasts 

Clean bandit 

Simple minds 

Orbital 

Jesus jones 

Basement Jaxx 

Dodie 

Plan B 

gerry cinnamon 

thats it locked down no more changes just show me the bar to pick up my winnings! 

Edited by LOCHLAND5

Thurlow`s predictions below. Me posting this on his behalf is as close as I`ll ever get to winning :)

1/Wild beasts
2/Clean bandit
3/Richard Ashcroft
4/Shed Seven
5/Twisted wheel
6/ Two Door Cinema Club
7/ The Sherlock's
8/ Satyr Play
9/Flynt
10/ Heavy Rapids
11/Rituals
12/ The Big Moon
13/ The Lucid Dream
14/ The Lottery Winners
15/ The Twang
16/Mylittlebrother
17/ Fuzzystar
18/ Pale Waves
19/ Jeremiah Ferrari
20/ Tijuana Bibles

On 1/15/2018 at 5:29 PM, Comfy Bean said:

Chic

libertines

clean bandit

chvrches

erasure

kodaline

the script

george ezra

jamiroquai

alabama3

dreadzone

shed 7

cast

sigrid

frattelis

gentlemens dub club

dj yoda

kyle falconer

the beat

gerry cinnamon 

I`m just gonna stick with this Ramra.

Was going to swap in Jimmy Cliff, Dizzy, Reef and Feeder so obviously all 4 will be in the fields B)

Hi

Been reading a lot of stuff saying Liam Gallagher won't be playing Kendal this year for reasons to do with Live Nation etc but just from a punters view it seems like most arrows are pointing in the direction that he will be playing.

Kendal posted on Facebook/Twitter that line up news was coming soon, Tim Burgess tweeted festival news was coming on Monday and then Radio X tweeted a video saying 'Monday 8am' with the opening to Morning Glory playing in the background. Might be 2 different events but could be LG.

Plus, while I was in the Lake District I spotted this story in one of the papers by chance, dunno if theres much credibility to it tbf but maybe another hint: www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/Has-Liam-Gallagher-inadvertently-revealed-hell-be-headlining-at-Kendal-Calling-2018-361fdfd3-61f7-4079-8df8-1983d4d5432c-ds

Not regarding LG but Ocean Colour Scene posted on Facebook today they're announcing something on Monday, wondering if they'd be in with a shout for Kendal?

Cheers

1 hour ago, benfizz said:

Hi

Been reading a lot of stuff saying Liam Gallagher won't be playing Kendal this year for reasons to do with Live Nation etc but just from a punters view it seems like most arrows are pointing in the direction that he will be playing.

Kendal posted on Facebook/Twitter that line up news was coming soon, Tim Burgess tweeted festival news was coming on Monday and then Radio X tweeted a video saying 'Monday 8am' with the opening to Morning Glory playing in the background. Might be 2 different events but could be LG.

Plus, while I was in the Lake District I spotted this story in one of the papers by chance, dunno if theres much credibility to it tbf but maybe another hint: www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/Has-Liam-Gallagher-inadvertently-revealed-hell-be-headlining-at-Kendal-Calling-2018-361fdfd3-61f7-4079-8df8-1983d4d5432c-ds

Not regarding LG but Ocean Colour Scene posted on Facebook today they're announcing something on Monday, wondering if they'd be in with a shout for Kendal?

Cheers

Reet here’s my view .

all of the above has some weight towards it but from what I’ve heard it’s a no .

this announcement on radio x could be anything, LG could be playing Parklife which given the fact it’s a live Nation festival it’s very probably that also artic monkeys are supposed to be coming back with big news it could be that . It could be anything and I’m feeling it won’t be Kendal related . Tim peeks is also part of the isle of white festival it could be that the charlatans are playing there . 

Y not are putting there tickets back on sale Wednesday the 31st so an announcement must be due from them also . Would love LG at Kendal but I’m positive not likely.

here is a scary thought the year Noel G headline KC he also did that Scarborough gig ............. shit we could end up with Britney Spears !

7 hours ago, benfizz said:

without me asking I was told by someone that knows (*really* knows) that he's not playing KC.

I'll be extremely surprised if what I was told was wrong.

7 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

here is a scary thought the year Noel G headline KC he also did that Scarborough gig ............. shit we could end up with Britney Spears !

I couldnt' think of anyone happier than you if this happened, you're always shouting on for 80's and 90's pop

Saw someone on one of the Kendal groups saying LG is still in with a shout because Live Nation signed him up a bit late. Apparently Teeners were meant to be headlining TRNSMT until LG sold mega numbers on his tour, at that point Live Nation signed him up instead but LG had signed for Kendal already.

Probably not true.

At least Kendal confirmed there's no Britney Spears on the line up, thank fuck.