Line up prediction game 2018

ramragon

10 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I think biffy would be dog shit just saying !

They wouldn’t be my choice but I’d probably go see them depending what else was happening. Although I like a bit of James, I agree they wouldn’t be a very exciting booking. 3 years in a short time is a bit meh. I’d rather something like Biffy.

Another new name to throw in the ring cause we’re bored waiting would be Florence and her machine. Saw her at Glastonbury and was pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

They wouldn’t be my choice but I’d probably go see them depending what else was happening. Although I like a bit of James, I agree they wouldn’t be a very exciting booking. 3 years in a short time is a bit meh. I’d rather something like Biffy.

Another new name to throw in the ring cause we’re bored waiting would be Florence and her machine. Saw her at Glastonbury and was pleasantly surprised.

Exactly, don’t want it ending up like V festival who rolled out The Killers and Kings of Leon every other year! 

Edited by JID

On 1/30/2018 at 8:53 PM, LOCHLAND5 said:

If James are a headliner fuck it I’m not going ! Pisses me off big time absolute lazy booking 

Been on more times than the Tosspots

A little more originality please organizers, and not that Gallagher twat either

34 minutes ago, Wilko888 said:

Remember when this got posted on songkick app I tweeted them and they removed it. Is LG a real possibility or has everyone give up after the parklife announcement?

01FBFABB-FA73-405F-865F-071BA5594419.png

Everything points to a no , that’s word from people that know , then the word of people that think they know.......... everyone saying live Nation/sjm exclusive this year !

but you never know ! Would be ace from my point of view but there is good few that don’t want him ! 

If he is there 

#seeyoudownthefront 

3 hours ago, Wilko888 said:

Today is going to be the day we find out a date for the lineup announcement. My guess is Thursday 7pm radio x

They'e Not big on weekend announcements however much I love your enthusiasm. Theyll hopefully drop something tomorrow or tuesday about when the line up is likely to be. Like you, i could see it being thursday

2 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

I think it is a Birdhouse (in your soul?)...

All this Twitter stuff is beyond me. I tried to google the announcement but no sign of whatever image that  is.

Was just wondering if that was a birdcage and if it was on the tweet thing.

If it was it could be a nod to Pete Docherty who’s headlining and playing again in Tim’s or.....I’m just bored waiting and reading to much into it LoL !