Field Day 2018

Guy Incognito

12 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Looks like she will be as that seems to be the Saturday 'electronic' day. 

'Indie' day on the Friday then, which is logical given that's Catfish day. Rules Mogwai out. 

Yeah this layout fits much better, FD would have been struggling big time with the Saturday at APE with the national and a lot of other indie darlings. 

46 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Looks like she will be as that seems to be the Saturday 'electronic' day. 

Yeah I bet that is the case. Oh well, I may not bother with The National then - £30 is the price for a Fever Ray ticket as it is and am seeing Flight of the Conchords on the day she is in London in March. Erykah Badu and Earl Sweatshirt are two great draws though

10 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

why would they bother? wouldn't go down very well 

really? I am by no means a Beatles fan but I assumed he would be a pretty big act for the festival? might just be a tool to promote the line-up announcement for all I know

5 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

really? I am by no means a Beatles fan but I assumed he would be a pretty big act for the festival? might just be a tool to promote the line-up announcement for all I know

The guy is huge but he's way more suited to playing in front of the old timers at Hyde Park than a people drinking six quid IPAs at this 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

The guy is huge but he's way more suited to playing in front of the old timers at Hyde Park than a people drinking six quid IPAs at this 

Haha that's true, the thought of the same main stage that was headlined by Run The Jewels last year being headlined by Mr. Hey Jude is a hard one to process

"Since Field Day started in 2007, some might say that London has become festival crazy, there is just so much amazing live music to see, but for us, now more than ever, it's really key to cut above those that ape you."

APE - good one. 

Cornelius is the one I'll regret missing.