Nova Rock 2018

foolee

Went to this last year and it was very good. Headliners were Linkin Park, Blink-182, System of a Down and Green Day.

Nova Rock have put on their Instagram that the first bands for 2018 will be announced by the end of October and hinted that it WON’T be Iron Maiden. Worth keeping an eye on this for who will be about in June next year for other heavy festivals. 

3 hours ago, maesydderwen said:

What was the atmosphere like Foolee? Thinking of heading over on my own but don't want to be surrounded by drunk idiots. Been to Download and Rock Werchter amongst others. How does it compare?

Been to Rock Werchter so can compare to that. It has more drunken idiots but nothing annoying and the atmosphere is in general the same actually. Crowd isn't really going crazy for anyone. Don't think i saw bigger moshpit than 20 people 

18 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Been to Rock Werchter so can compare to that. It has more drunken idiots but nothing annoying and the atmosphere is in general the same actually. Crowd isn't really going crazy for anyone. Don't think i saw bigger moshpit than 20 people 

Cheers mate. Quite tempted (line up dependent) as I can't make Download. I'm thinking of going VIP but would imagine that will sell out quickly and I'd like to see what line ups GMM and Werchter have before arranging flights etc. 

Also I can see it's only 3 days. Do they start with 3 days then extend to 4 if they get the bands as they have done the last couple of years or have they stated it will only be 3 days this year? 

Thanks again. 

4 hours ago, maesydderwen said:

Cheers mate. Quite tempted (line up dependent) as I can't make Download. I'm thinking of going VIP but would imagine that will sell out quickly and I'd like to see what line ups GMM and Werchter have before arranging flights etc. 

Also I can see it's only 3 days. Do they start with 3 days then extend to 4 if they get the bands as they have done the last couple of years or have they stated it will only be 3 days this year? 

Thanks again. 

2 years ago they changed to 4 when they announced the lineup - 100% sure, not sure about last year. Didn't follow it closely really 

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2017 at 6:15 AM, maesydderwen said:

Thanks again. 

I think Nova Rock is normally the same weekend as Download. May be different this year though I havent checked

• 4 weeks later...

Only A Perfect Circle missing from bands that I wanted but it's quite a good start. Does anyone know until when you get tickets for all 4 days when you buy them? I know that at one point you stop getting for day 0 but I don't know when, I usually buy it early but I'm not 100% certain for this year :D 

9 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Only A Perfect Circle missing from bands that I wanted but it's quite a good start. Does anyone know until when you get tickets for all 4 days when you buy them? I know that at one point you stop getting for day 0 but I don't know when, I usually buy it early but I'm not 100% certain for this year :D 

I literally wrote the worst post of all time :lol:

Turns out that my memory is wrong, they just didn't offer day tickets for that day and I mixed it up...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...