Rose-Colored Boy

British Summer Time 2018

On 7/8/2018 at 1:24 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

So what did you all think of yesterday?

The Cure were great, was singing and dancing all night. I really enjoyed Pale Waves and Goldfrapp too. I took my dad for his birthday and he liked Pale Waves which I thought was surprising. I spoke to some absolute milf and she said she goes to a lot of gigs. I got her number and we said we should go to some gigs together, and she said that I can crash at hers if I want. Then she offered me some PCP but I said no :rofl:

image.jpeg.9beb50067256aada5a6bfa524b4f212f.jpeg

Angel dust! You ever seen what this stuff does to kids? You are looking at three to five MANDATORY

Personally thought the atmosphere was shite hahahah. Cure & Ride where great though.

• Upvote 1

Really enjoyed The Cure on Saturday- 6th time I have seen them, 1st time nearly 30 years ago!

Also enjoyed Twilight Sad, Editors, Interpol & Ride

Great weather but could have done with some more shade and booze was (not unsurprisingly) very expensive

Is now good to start throwing 2019 suggestions around?

Good, no objections.

Justin Timberlake, Pink and Fleetwood Mac. All likely to have Euro engagements next summer judging by their schedules; though the former may be in the market only for festivals by then. The other two may have more extensive tours in the UK planned but, a la Bon Jovi in 2013, could easily feature BST as the showpiece date of such legs.

They're probably all credible Glasto shouts/rumours too, but money talks, or so I've heard.

Anytime see Paul Simon? I cracked and forked out 85 quid on the back of it being the last ever gig, and it was worth it. The final hour was utterly sensational. Really quite emotional stuff and a privilege to be there. 

James Taylor on the other hand is the absolute pits. 

Edited by russycarps